PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Kinda OT: Who would you rather win the superbowl? Chiefs or Steelers?

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Chiefs or Steelers?

• Total voters
Many years ago, I never could have envisioned wanting the Bills or Dolphins to win more than teams like the Chiefs or Steelers. But here we are.

Strangely, I am kind of ok with the Bills winning one. Miami can eat a **** though...just fewer dix than Steelers and Chiefs. They can eat a bag of them.

Browns-Cardinals best matchup for me, if Pats aren't in it

OMG not the Giants
Eh. No one is left from those SB teams now with Eli retired.

I guess I don’t live in the northeast so that’s part of my indifference.

My hatred for the NFC has lessened over the years. I think these are my choices...
1st - Buf, Cle, Ten
4th - Mia (Go AFCE)
5th - TB (You know why)
6th - NO, Min, Ari, LAR, LV (but they won't win because I put a 25 year curse on them in 2001).
11th - GB (I don't think I'd mind them so much but the Rodgers ball-washing would be unbearable).
12th - KC (no repeat)
13th - Pit (no #7)
14th - The Giants or Skins could get on the list if they have a deserving record.
16th - Ind, Bal (I hope they don't even make the playoffs)
You know, screw TB12, when I found out that dude took a $1M PPP loan and then bought a boat in the same year...he's worth half a billion dollars between him and his wife. There were a lot of other small businesses that could have used that money. He didn't need it.

Everybody here should realize that we’ve all witnessed the Chiefs and Steelers win and it wasn’t so bad. The Bills will not be gracious or pleasant for Patriots fans to say the least. And not being the most recent team in the division to win a title so soon after our dynasty isn’t very palatable to me

KC looks poised to go, but Buffalo is shockingly unBills like for this time of year. I mean, global pandemic, Jupiter and Saturn aligning for the first time in 800 years...Buffalo winning or at least going to a SB fits.

The last time they started a run this good, the USSR collapsed.
In that case, let's go Barfalo! Maybe the CCP will then be next...

Everybody here should realize that we’ve all witnessed the Chiefs and Steelers win and it wasn’t so bad. The Bills will not be gracious or pleasant for Patriots fans to say the least. And not being the most recent team in the division to win a title so soon after our dynasty isn’t very palatable to me.
Speak for yourself...I live smack in the cross-hairs of Sh!tsdirst, Philthy & Bal'mo' and it absolutely ****ing sucked here in 2005, 2008, 2012, 2017 & 2020...**** the ****ing Queefs & Squealers (AND the Murderer-Worshippers!), now & forever...

Who would you be able to stomach more winning the superbowl? Chiefs or Steelers?

Try not to say neither because I think its obvious we want our Patriots to win. I'm just curious on the opinions on everybody here and your view on both franchises. On one side, the dynasty talks for Chiefs begins. On the other side, Steelers pass us for superbowl wins.

Have fun!
It seems that you don't understand that someone needs to be in the Sb before they win. IN any case, "Other" should be a choice.

My preferences are NO, GB, TEN, BUF

I can deal with chiefs winning and Honestly mahomes seems like decent guy....I hate Ben and squeelers
I'm kinda on board with this as well. I'm good with the younger guy getting a couple right off. I don't it's going to matter anyway, as I'll wager that Pittsburgh is going to lose early on. Not making the AFCCG.

My playoff machine match ups :

AFC
Ravens at Bills : Bills
Titans at Colts: Titans
Browns and Steelers: Browns

So Titans go to KC: KC
Browns at Bills: (very 2020) Browns

KC over Browns

NFC
Vikings at Rams: Rams
Bucs at Saints: Saints
Seahawks at the football team formally known as an offensive non-PC name: Seahawks

Seattle at Packers: Seattle in a classic
Saints at Rams: Rams

Seahawks at Rams: Seahawks

KC over Seahawks in SB

This is not a hill I will die on, so feel free to tell me I am smoking crack. This is the first weekend I am not hunting, so I will be watching football other than the Pats. I had TB at 9-7 and said that Brady wills them to the playoffs, so I bumped them to 10-6. I would not be disappointed to see them go 9-7, however.

100% rooting for the Bills.

KC is going to be the first repeat champ since us aren't they. :maybenot:

I'm kinda on board with this as well. I'm good with the younger guy getting a couple right off. I don't it's going to matter anyway, as I'll wager that Pittsburgh is going to lose early on. Not making the AFCCG.

My playoff machine match ups :

AFC
Ravens at Bills : Bills
Titans at Colts: Titans
Browns and Steelers: Browns

So Titans go to KC: KC
Browns at Bills: (very 2020) Browns

KC over Browns

NFC
Vikings at Rams: Rams
Bucs at Saints: Saints
Seahawks at the football team formally known as an offensive non-PC name: Seahawks

Seattle at Packers: Seattle in a classic
Saints at Rams: Rams

Seahawks at Rams: Seahawks

KC over Seahawks in SB

This is not a hill I will die on, so feel free to tell me I am smoking crack. This is the first weekend I am not hunting, so I will be watching football other than the Pats. I had TB at 9-7 and said that Brady wills them to the playoffs, so I bumped them to 10-6. I would not be disappointed to see them go 9-7, however.

100% rooting for the Bills.
Washington over the Seahags.
Rams are making the SB against the Chefs.
48-45 final or something like that...

No, they have ****s. That’s why their fans are always saying “****sburgh.”

Knowing those doofs they’ll probably respond to your statement saying ‘thats cuz we’re the sh**.” To which I would reply, no, yall just smell like sh**

Why the F would anyone want KC over Pittsburgh? Do people understand Mahomes has as good a shot as any at surpassing Brady 6 Super Bowls?

And? Does Mahommes winning 7 diminish Brady's 6? No, it doesn't.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back