Statistically he's had the best start to any QB's career. Hes further ahead of everyone by a good margin and already won a SB.
Also you're wrong about "talent". Mahomes has great targets but we were a lot more balanced and had multiple borderline HOF players on defense during the first run. And while Troy Brown & Pattern certainly aren't in Hill's league or Watkins. Brady had good targets to throw to.
1. Tampa (Would love to see Tom with another ring)
2. Cleveland (Would love to see these poor bastards win)
3. Minnesota (Would love to see these poor bastards win)
4. Tennessee (Would be neat to see them win)
5. Buffalo (Feel kind of bad for them losing 4 SB in a row and the Pats killing them every year)
6. Indianapolis (I don't like the Colts but got respect for Rivers so would mind him getting a ring)
7. LAR (I'm really about as neutral about this as it gets. Don't care)
8. Seattle (I'm sure this would start the Russell Wilson HOF talk. Kind of annoying)
9. Miami (Eh I just don't like Miami for always coming up with cursed wins against the Pats)
10. NYG (Yeah still bitter about the SB loses to them. Screw them and their BS luck)
11. NO (Don't want to hear the Brees circle jerk)
12. GB (Don't want to hear the Rodgers circle jerk)
13. KC (Don't want to hear the Mahomes circle jerk)
14. Pittsburgh (Don't want to hear the most super bowls circle jerk)
Choosing between Sh!tsdirt & the Queefs is like the 3 Stooges bit when they're asked how they want to be executed, either by guillotine or by being burned at the stake...Mo & Larry said guillotine but Curley asked to be burned at the stake...When asked why, Curley said I'd rather have a hot steak than a cold chop...
Sadly, the one year a home crowd for the SB wouldn't matter most likely.
KC looks poised to go, but Buffalo is shockingly unBills like for this time of year. I mean, global pandemic, Jupiter and Saturn aligning for the first time in 800 years...Buffalo winning or at least going to a SB fits.
The last time they started a run this good, the USSR collapsed.