PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Kinda OT: Who would you rather win the superbowl? Chiefs or Steelers?

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Chiefs or Steelers?

• Total voters
Do people understand that Mahomes needs 5 SB’s to reach Brady and the Steelers need one to break a tie with us that we just achieved less than two years ago?
Actually he needs 5 more Super Bowl victories to match Brady and 8 more appearances,, to tie him.

It's a no brainer: Chiefs.

I’d rather put a bullet in my head than watch either win the SB. Lol
I’m kidding

Why the F would anyone want KC over Pittsburgh? Do people understand Mahomes has as good a shot as any at surpassing Brady 6 Super Bowls?
Not with that contract he isn't.

I'd root against KC in this debate. I don't want Mahomes getting anywhere near 6 rings or in any GOAT discussion.

Deleted

Statistically he's had the best start to any QB's career. Hes further ahead of everyone by a good margin and already won a SB.

Also you're wrong about "talent". Mahomes has great targets but we were a lot more balanced and had multiple borderline HOF players on defense during the first run. And while Troy Brown & Pattern certainly aren't in Hill's league or Watkins. Brady had good targets to throw to.
You conveniently left out Travis Kelce, another more talented player that Mahomes has had his whole career. Gee, I wonder why.

You conveniently left out Travis Kelce, another more talented player that Mahomes has had his whole career. Gee, I wonder why.
I left out a lot of players, not the point. The point is the Pats were as talented but it was spread out in different areas.

You're really are bad at this.

1. Tampa (Would love to see Tom with another ring)
2. Cleveland (Would love to see these poor bastards win)
3. Minnesota (Would love to see these poor bastards win)
4. Tennessee (Would be neat to see them win)
5. Buffalo (Feel kind of bad for them losing 4 SB in a row and the Pats killing them every year)
6. Indianapolis (I don't like the Colts but got respect for Rivers so would mind him getting a ring)
7. LAR (I'm really about as neutral about this as it gets. Don't care)
8. Seattle (I'm sure this would start the Russell Wilson HOF talk. Kind of annoying)
9. Miami (Eh I just don't like Miami for always coming up with cursed wins against the Pats)
10. NYG (Yeah still bitter about the SB loses to them. Screw them and their BS luck)
11. NO (Don't want to hear the Brees ***********)
12. GB (Don't want to hear the Rodgers ***********)
13. KC (Don't want to hear the Mahomes ***********)
14. Pittsburgh (Don't want to hear the most super bowls ***********)

I got Tampa vs KC in the Super Bowl. Didn’t think Brady would take his team there but I do now.

Bucs have the home crowd too. Should be a good one

Choosing between Sh!tsdirt & the Queefs is like the 3 Stooges bit when they're asked how they want to be executed, either by guillotine or by being burned at the stake...Mo & Larry said guillotine but Curley asked to be burned at the stake...When asked why, Curley said I'd rather have a hot steak than a cold chop...

Chiefs fans are too insufferable, i'll never hear the end of the great Mahomes . Steelers....hahaha, i could never cheat for those terrible towels, all they do is cry and whine.

Top of my list....Buffalo Bills

Bottom of my list.........Tampa Carpetbaggers
Exactly. I don't want that washed up snake oil salesman to win again.

I got Tampa vs KC in the Super Bowl. Didn’t think Brady would take his team there but I do now.

Bucs have the home crowd too. Should be a good one

Sadly, the one year a home crowd for the SB wouldn't matter most likely.

KC looks poised to go, but Buffalo is shockingly unBills like for this time of year. I mean, global pandemic, Jupiter and Saturn aligning for the first time in 800 years...Buffalo winning or at least going to a SB fits.

The last time they started a run this good, the USSR collapsed.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Back