PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Kareem the Hunt(er)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have the Pats sign Marchard, he would get to Kelce pre game.
No question.

I'd put Claude Lemieux and Ulf Samuelsson at the safety positions for a series....just because.

Rodney or Browner would say hello and that would drive Kelce mad
...and Willie with the 30 chips per game on him would surely go over well with him.

And FWIW if someone punches a guy for calling him that ****, I wouldn't blame the guy but I also wouldn't say that should somehow free him from the consequences of his actions. It's like punching neo-nazis: you can be all for it while also acknowledging that the rule of law basically requires that it have consequences.
Wasn't that the LaGarrette Blount situation with the Boise State player? The guy allegedly called Blount the n word and Blount responded with a right that knocked the guy out. Blount paid the price going undrafted and he probably shouldn't have done it but I understand why he did it...

I am NOT justifying Hunt's actions but it is far different for a 200 pound athlete to go after another 200 pound athlete than a 100 pound female in heels...Hunt is looking at 6 games.. It's been on Drudge, national news and is going viral ( though not on nfl.com...)

The horror of this Hunt assault is that the NFL and the Chiefs have to wait for video evidence to appear publicly before they act. No video, no action in domestic violence and women can be beaten up by players with impunity.

This should tell every fan and everyone that this specific criminal act is only the tip of the iceberg, and if domestic violence can be covered up, it will be. About 40% of paying NFL fans are female...what is the message the NFL sends to them?? And to all women subject to home violence

Adam Schefter says the NFL and/or the Chiefs are going to come down hard on Hunt. Punishment will be swift, so expect a ruling within the next day or so. He says the league learned it's lesson with Ray Rice, etc. and is taking this very seriously.

Last edited:
The horror of this Hunt assault is that the NFL and the Chiefs have to wait for video evidence to appear publicly before they act. No video, no action in domestic violence and women can be beaten up by players with impunity.

This should tell every fan and everyone that this specific criminal act is only the tip of the iceberg, and if domestic violence can be covered up, it will be. About 40% of paying NFL fans are female...what is the message the NFL sends to them?? And to all women subject to home violence

1. This wasn't home violence, if what's currently being reported is accurate.
  2. It's the job of the police, not a sports league, to deal with criminal issues.

Man I'll just be blunt this is good news for the Pats. A suspended Hunt hurts KC people didn't care when Brady was being attacked for BSGate and got suspended 4 games. So no sympathy suspend him

Yup. Uh-huh. Right. Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure she did. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
It would surprise you to hear that a woman who put her hands on a guy may have also lobbed out that word?

The initial description by TMZ's ("Brutalizes") has had more damaging effect than what he actually did. Brutalize was what Ray Rice did. I don't know what he would have done if not held back though, but the timing sucks for him because of Reuben Foster incident being clear and present danger.

Last edited:
Man I'll just be blunt this is good news for the Pats. A suspended Hunt hurts KC people didn't care when Brady was being attacked for BSGate and got suspended 4 games. So no sympathy suspend him

Yeah, at this point I kinda enjoy watching other teams get ****ed over by the commish bringing the hammer down. If you couldn't be bothered to care when he was going after Brady for allegedly deflating a football with no actual evidence, then you sure as hell don't get to cry foul when they bring down the hammer on a guy who's on video beating a woman.

It would surprise you to hear that a woman who put her hands on a guy may have also lobbed out that word?

Right now, all we have is a video of him kicking her. That’s all Goodell is going to consider.

Well this dude just lost all his credibility...o_O

Did he have any? An NFL groupie white supremacist is an oxymoron. Judging by his Twitter feed, he may need to Google what that is. He doesn’t seem like the brightest bulb in the box.

The initial description by TMZ's ("Brutalizes") has had more damaging effect than what he actually did. Brutalize was what Ray Rice did. I don't know what he would have done if not held back though, but the timing sucks for him and because of Reuben Foster incident also being clear and present danger.

Eh, everything that happens from when he shoves hi s friend and the girl across the hall and into the wall, through to the kick... that's a pretty damaging sequence. It's not Ray Rice bad but it's pretty damn bad in its own right.

Did he have any? An NFL groupie white supremacist is an oxymoron. Judging by his Twitter feed, he may need to Google what that is. He doesn’t seem like the brightest bulb in the box.

His intellectual firepower couldn't charge a 1/100000000000000000000000000000000th watt bulb if it were converted to electricity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back