PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Kareem the Hunt(er)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't tell if ChiefsPlanet is a hilarious read or absolutely horrifying right now. I mean, it's both, but I'm not sure which it's more of. JFC, I expect very little from humanity, but people still find ways to disappoint me.

Per Schefter, Hunt’s been placed on the commissioner’s exempt list

Hunt has been released.

Wowwww

He was a Patriot killer in 2 games, 100 ypg both rushing and receiving and 8 ypc and 20 yards per reception......... Who signs him first Cinn or Wash????

Good Hunt is released. KC just got easier to defend.

They knew of the incident but Hunt LIED to them about it. It helps if you actually read the statement they released instead of acting holier than though..
I'm certainly not taking for granted that the league or Chiefs could be lying about this, but I agree based on everything that's been reported so far. If the hotel is only willing to provide video to police, and the police won't provide that video to the NFL, and the victim refuses to talk to you, and Hunt lies about what happened, then what else are the team or league supposed to do?

I get that hating on the league is popular, **** nobody does it more than I do, but I really don't get where this anti-NFL/anti-Chiefs narrative is coming from. Until/unless the NFL gets in the business of bribing employees for private video footage, it will remain plausible that they could be unable to get the video.

It would surprise you to hear that a woman who put her hands on a guy may have also lobbed out that word?
It would surprise you to hear that a black man accused of a violent crime would throw that accusation out there even if it was 100% untrue?

Lots of excuse making and rationalizing a guy striking a chick.....wow

1. Why are you assuming the genders of the people involved?
  2. If people are equal, the gender is irrelevant.

One thing that I think also warrants mentioning is that if the Chiefs didn't act decisively about this, there were about to be a bunch of articles reexamining Tyreek Hill and using Hill and Hunt to paint a pretty bleak picture of the organization's standards re: domestic violence. They likely saved Hill's reputation by cutting Hunt.

One thing that I think also warrants mentioning is that if the Chiefs didn't act decisively about this, there were about to be a bunch of articles reexamining Tyreek Hill and using Hill and Hunt to paint a pretty bleak picture of the organization's standards re: domestic violence. They likely saved Hill's reputation by cutting Hunt.
It still begs the question as to why they still have Hill.

Unless it comes out later he deflated the tires on her car nothing will come of this.
I know there was a little bit of satire in this comment. But we also know there's a lot of truth to it.

The scary part is, Defamegate was started just to take away attention from the Ray Rice debacle.

Who will be the lucky benefactor of the latest diversion?
And the saddest part is is that Goodell will walk away from this unscathed.

Because who really is above the mighty king of the NFL?

They spent soooo much $ and resources to ruin their own poster boy that represents what decent people stand for.

I don't get it.
You protect the scum of the earth, and try to destroy what is good and genuine !!!

This is just another layer of icing on the cake for all of us old school, die-hard football fans.

The millennials could care less.

The NFL, owners and commissioner are disgusting. Beyond sanity.
$$$$$$$$

Chiefs are in a major **** storm now. Hills behavior will now be re visted

It still begs the question as to why they still have Hill.
I can be oblivious to this, but from my understanding that happened in college? Doesn't justify it though

Wow, he will never play in the NFL again a la Ray Rice
I wouldn't go that far. He's a lot younger (and better) than Rice. Also I don't think the video is as bad.

As long as there is Cincinnati and Washington, they'll be a place in this league for men who beat women.

Lots of excuse making and rationalizing a guy striking a chick.....wow
I will strike a chick with a force commensurate to her strength if she attacks with any weapon or slaps me. I don't subscribe to the belief that there is nothing a woman can do to you for you to hit her back. He pushed her, that kick people are citing was not a violent kick and appears to be another push with his legs to me.
So people are ok for a guy to loose his job over what they saw in that video? Lying to the Chiefs is a different issue and brings his credibility into question but loosing his job over this?
100% overreaction by the Chiefs. I will be rooting for him to get a second chance and learn from this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back