PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

K.C. Trades for Orlando Brown Jr.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tom Brady is more relevant to this forum than the Chiefs tackle situation.

Some of you don't think things through before you post. The chiefs tackle situation affects NE's chances of reaching the Super bowl. The Bucs defensive line and Brady do not...

Can't wait to see who the Bucs take at 32

Some of you don't think things through before you post. The chiefs tackle situation affects NE's chances of reaching the Super bowl. The Bucs defensive line and Brady do not...

The Pats play Brady and that defensive line THIS YEAR

The Bucs defensive line and Brady affect NE's chances of winning the Super Bowl. So, perhaps you should think things through before you post.

See? That silliness goes works both ways.

No kidding. And he is on his last year so they will be paying him a mega deal next year.
They must figure they have about 2-3 years to hit while Mahomes is still relatively healthy. His contract will kick in hard next year too.
So they draft a guy, spend a year prepping him and pay Brown 3.3m THIS year, then let him walk and recoup a 3rd.

Great deal for the Chiefs. Stupid play by the Ravens.

It was reallllllllllllly dumb of the Ravens to hand the best team in the AFC a cheap stop-gap (3.3m) to anchor the very weakness that was exposed in the SB.

The odds of KC going back to the SB just rose.
The Ravens made a deal that they thought benefited them. The Ravens aren't going to the SB this year. They are building towards the future. They helped KC for this year. If you think that Belichick wouldn't do the same, I think that you are wrong.

The Ravens made a deal that they thought benefited them. The Ravens aren't going to the SB this year. They are building towards the future. They helped KC for this year. If you think that Belichick wouldn't do the same, I think that you are wrong.
Why aren't the Ravens contending for a SB this year? They started like crap last year, got hammered by COVID, but still made the playoffs and won their first game. Why aren't they competing with the guy who won MVP two years ago?

Are they waiting for Jackson to fall off his rookie deal?

The Bucs defensive line and Brady affect NE's chances of winning the Super Bowl. So, perhaps you should think things through before you post.

See? That silliness goes works both ways.

i said REACHING the super bowl. what so you think will have a bigger effect on NE winning the AFC - the chiefs o-line which is much more stout since the SB with the additions of Brown, Thuney, and Duverner-tardiff or the one game NE plays against Tampa? see how reading works?

Andy Reid playing chess....

i said REACHING the super bowl. what so you think will have a bigger effect on NE winning the AFC - the chiefs o-line which is much more stout since the SB with the additions of Brown, Thuney, and Duverner-tardiff or the one game NE plays against Tampa? see how reading works?
You said reaching. I said winning. There's not any real difference when you're just talking odds. In both cases, you're talking about the likelihood or reaching, and winning, a particular playoff game. See how understanding works?

You said reaching. I said winning. There's not any real difference when you're just talking odds. In both cases, you're talking about the likelihood or reaching, and winning, a particular playoff game. See how understanding works?

So you changed the goal posts...good for you

So you changed the goal posts...good for you
No, I didn't change the goal posts. Are you now going to try claiming that the AFCCG is the final game of the NFL season?

Have you been boozing it up tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand