PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

JETS SUCK 2022 EDITION (OFFICIAL): A SALACIOUS SAGA OF SLEAZY SHENANIGANS

Is there an alternate universe in which Ik Enemkpali didn't break Geno Smith's jaw over money and Smith developed as a capable QB under the Jets?

If so, Ik should join Mo Lewis as one of the secret heroes of the Jets, making sure the timeline remains a good one.

Apparently, Joe Namath sold his soul to Satan in exchange for winning Super Bowl III. Part of the bargain was if he was going to hell, Namath wanted to taste immortality while still alive. So to make that happen, Satan arranged for the Jete not to win another championship during Joe's lifetime...

If that's truly the case, then... Long Live Joe Namath!

Or it was laced with a colonoscopy prep that took effect during the third quarter of yesterday's game. In which case he wouldn't know the difference.

Hmm ... I wonder if Jete fans traditionally schedule their colonoscopies for Mondays.

Gastroenterologist instructions:

1). Watch Sunday's game or,

2).

View attachment 46863

That stuff is no longer used for colonoscopies; they have a pill now. So you've just saved the manufacturer from bankruptcy, by identifying a new market for them. The store shelves will be empty on 17 weekends a year. They can furlough the staff for the rest of the year.

That stuff is no longer used for colonoscopies; they have a pill now. So you've just saved the manufacturer from bankruptcy, by identifying a new market for them. The store shelves will be empty on 17 weekends a year. They can furlough the staff for the rest of the year.
Wish I had that pill ... last one I had to do the gallon jug one.
Damn near :poop: all my intestines out ... felt like crap for 3 days ...
all my good and bad bacteria was flushed out ... :confused:

Wilson will get completely overwhelmed by Buffalo's defense. He's really lightyears away from being a capable NFL quarterback. The NFL got faked out with BYU's soft schedule. It's hard to believe the Jets will stick with Wilson for the rest of the season. Saleh is a nitwit so it might happen.

Wilson will get completely overwhelmed by Buffalo's defense. He's really lightyears away from being a capable NFL quarterback. The NFL got faked out with BYU's soft schedule. It's hard to believe the Jets will stick with Wilson for the rest of the season. Saleh is a nitwit so it might happen.

They are between a rock and a hard place with this entitled kid. He's their second high first-round pick in three years and a team captain, no way does he get benched outright. Although, he might suffer a phantom injury like Darnold did a few years ago.

They are between a rock and a hard place with this entitled kid. He's their second high first-round pick in three years and a team captain, no way does he get benched outright. Although, he might suffer a phantom injury like Darnold did a few years ago.
Time to send a disease-laden teenage girl to his room!

Wilson is worse than Darnold. The NYJ never disappoint when it comes to being the worse QB drafting organization in the NFL.

Wilson is worse than Darnold. The NYJ never disappoint when it comes to being the worse QB drafting organization in the NFL.

I think McMilfson is much more physically talented than Darnit but not as smart or coachable. Although, "smart" is a very relative term in Jeteland as is "coachable," the latter implying coaches with something to offer. Bim Saleh Bim knows about as much about offense as once-removed predecessor Odd Blowes. Bim's OC Mike LaFool is a limp-wristed idiot.

Regarding Jete drafting of quarterbacks: all they care about is someone whose name sells tickets vs. a legitimate team-building component. Woody is in charge of that, which is good for us.

Last edited:

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back