PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Content Post JETS SUCK 2021 EDITION (OFFICIAL): THE INSIDIOUS JETE STANK CONSPIRACY

This has an opening post with good commentary and information, which we definitely recommend reading.
"Cougar Hunting with Zach Wilson" deserves it's own thread.
comic con cosplay GIF

Last edited:
God damnit. This kid is making it hard to dislike him.

Huh? You're giving him way too much credit. Also ...

Oh, I wish nothing but the worst for him and I sincerely hope that his NFL career goes down in flames. From a football perspective. But, from a human perspective, it’s hard to hate a guy who bangs his mom’s hot friend and trolls the media about it whilst rubbing a trip to a beautiful area in everyone’s faces.

Oh, I wish nothing but the worst for him and I sincerely hope that his NFL career goes down in flames. From a football perspective. But, from a human perspective, it’s hard to hate a guy who bangs his mom’s hot friend and trolls the media about it whilst rubbing a trip to a beautiful area in everyone’s faces.
Yeah, his career could be resurrected here in ten years, he can come here and help win a Super Bowl. It's happened before.

Yeah, his career could be resurrected here in ten years, he can come here and help win a Super Bowl. It's happened before.
You think Mac-10 is done in a decade?

He really is a conceited punk "bad boy wannabe" and it extends to his play on the field. He's trying to emulate Jim McMahon. I couldn't care less about his alleged conquest but apparently some folks think it's great.

He really is a conceited punk "bad boy wannabe" and it extends to his play on the field. He's trying to emulate Jim McMahon. I couldn't care less about his alleged conquest but apparently some folks think it's great.

Good lord Tuney, he can't be as bad (obviously not in the good way) as McMahon.

McMahon, like a lot of his Bears teammates, is repulsive.

Chicago was the worst place Doug ever played, us rescuing him from there was one of the best things we ever did(probably without Berry's involvement or even knowledge), and cutting him is in the top 5 worst things our organization ever did.

Plus, Wilson is supposed to be a dork. Look where he plays.

Imagine a world where Cam Newton was outplaying Mac Wilson, not just in Year 1 of Mac's career, but also in Year 2.

That's the kind of world Jete fans find themselves in.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Back