PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Content Post JETS SUCK 2021 EDITION (OFFICIAL): THE INSIDIOUS JETE STANK CONSPIRACY

This has an opening post with good commentary and information, which we definitely recommend reading.
This might the the worst QB sneak in NFL history. The Jets did run on the Bucs today, but it was all outside sweeps where they got favorable matchups against cornerbacks, and both DEs were injured. Trying to get TWO yards right (closer to 2.5) into Vea and Suh…lmfaooo

What was LaFleur thinking?

This might the the worst QB sneak in NFL history. The Jets did run on the Bucs today, but it was all outside sweeps where they got favorable matchups against cornerbacks, and both DEs were injured. Trying to get TWO yards right (closer to 2.5) into Vea and Suh…lmfaooo

They forgot the fundamental rule: We're da Jete, and WE SUCK!

Well we may hate them for 51 weeks of the year, but for THIS week, we need them to be the team of our dreams. We need to send off their sorry fans into the off season with high hopes and visions of ANOTHER off season superbowl title. We need this for 2 reasons. First the obvious, a Jete win will get us a home playoff game (assuming we win on Sunday), and TWO (and @Joker will appreciate this) there is nothing more devastating to your mortal enemy than to give them hope before you snatch it away from them. That the kind of evil Joker appreciates the most when it comes to the Jete and their fans.

Personally, I'd rather save THAT kind of mean spiritedness for the Colts and Ravens. But that's just me. ;)

Well we may hate them for 51 weeks of the year, but for THIS week, we need them to be the team of our dreams. We need to send off their sorry fans into the off season with high hopes and visions of ANOTHER off season superbowl title. We need this for 2 reasons. First the obvious, a Jete win will get us a home playoff game (assuming we win on Sunday), and TWO (and @Joker will appreciate this) there is nothing more devastating to your mortal enemy than to give them hope before you snatch it away from them. That the kind of evil Joker appreciates the most when it comes to the Jete and their fans.

Personally, I'd rather save THAT kind of mean spiritedness for the Colts and Ravens. But that's just me. ;)

Ken, OF COURSE we want the Jete to beat the Prairie Cows next Sunday but you, me and everyone else on the face of this planet know it's not happening. By the way, we're not "mean-spirited" toward the Jete here. It's more a blend of pity, disgust and profound sense of civic altruism.

Ken, OF COURSE we want the Jete to beat the Prairie Cows next Sunday but you, me and everyone else on the face of this planet know it's not happening. By the way, we're not "mean-spirited" toward the Jete here. It's more a blend of pity, disgust and profound sense of civic altruism.
I have to add Awe, i think we are in absolute awe of how a team can suck so badly for so long, i know i am.

What was LaFleur thinking?

He wasn't.

It was like the Jete coaching staff told the Buccaneers coaching staff: "You guys think you can out-suck us, eh? Well, nobody does that in OUR house!"

And judging by the vigor of his attempt, I wouldn’t be shocked if Punky wasn’t 110% on-board with the decision either…

Last edited:
And judging by his vigor of his attempt, I wouldn’t be shocked if Punky wasn’t 110% on-board with the decision either…

I suspect he remembered his mom telling him to be careful.

The end of that game was mind-boggling. I can't recall a team ever folding so decisively -- both offensively and defensively -- with only seconds left. It's like God intervened saying, "Hey -- what are you doing? You aren't supposed to win this game" and the Jete replied, "Oh yeah, we forgot. Sorry!"

I suspect he remembered his mom telling him to be careful.

The end of that game was mind-boggling. I can't recall a team ever folding so decisively -- both offensively and defensively -- with only seconds left. It's like God intervened saying, "Hey -- what are you doing? You aren't supposed to win this game" and the Jete replied, "Oh yeah, we forgot. Sorry!"

hopefully the Jets are saving themselves for a huge final game of the season win.

you people seem shocked that the Jete just lost an unlosable game...WHY???????????????? THIS is what the Jete do...

look, I'll put it in an if/then equation...if a+b-c+d x e =Jete then SUCK...no matter how you look at it it's always the SAME IRREVOCABLE ANSWER...

Good news! The Jete almost won Sunday, this man is back to restore the status quo:

Meanwhile ...

The Jete suck so ****ing bad that SloJuan Willies should be their starting CB, Kneal Harry their starting WR, and Cant Assford their STs coach…

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back