PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Content Post JETS SUCK 2021 EDITION (OFFICIAL): THE INSIDIOUS JETE STANK CONSPIRACY

This has an opening post with good commentary and information, which we definitely recommend reading.
after pondering on what to compare the Jete to as far as fungi is concerned, I was drawn to the description of the common toadstool.

Toadstool: The spore-bearing fruiting body of a fungus, typically in the form of a rounded cap on a stalk, especially one that is believed to be inedible or poisonous.

Now this sort of approximates the exact nature of the JETE but it lacks the fecal quality so endemic to the natural state of the Green Scum...therefore I propose a sub-taxonomy which I hereby name TURDSTOOL. Hope this little exercise in proper labeling has been informative and satisfying.

after pondering on what to compare the Jete to as far as fungi is concerned, I was drawn to the description of the common toadstool.

Toadstool: The spore-bearing fruiting body of a fungus, typically in the form of a rounded cap on a stalk, especially one that is believed to be inedible or poisonous.

Now this sort of approximates the exact nature of the JETE but it lacks the fecal quality so endemic to the natural state of the Green Scum...therefore I propose a sub-taxonomy which I hereby name TURDSTOOL. Hope this little exercise in proper labeling has been informative and satisfying.

Excellent. This lacks Jete-identifying fecal matter but may be a variation.

1626931276261.png

God, I want to punch this punk right in his arrogant punk face..here's to the biggest green bust yet

His mom is drugged out somewhere in Central Park, he’s holding out, and his teacher - the guy who was the one bright spot in the org - was killed in a freak bike accident.

Good start.

have the "Jete" ever had a "good" start?

Well, Punky McMilfson will be wearing No. 2. Which is what Jete fans will be doing on their porcelain thrones after witnessing interceptions aplenty this season ...

il_794xN.2685033424_irg9.jpg

641872280_o.jpg

Last edited:
Hard to put into words the suckitude. Two years of Suck for Sam hype…the moron GM goes to every USC game in 2017 and doesn’t even consider other QBs. They trade 3 second round picks to move up an inch to draft him. All preseason we hear about how incredible he’s going to be.

First play of his career.

1627349718615.gif

His career is over. The only thing left is going through the motions and conning fans to buy tickets.

have the "Jete" ever had a "good" start?

I remember the 1986 Sack Exchange Jete getting off to a 10-1 start, then losing their last four games to barely squeak into the POs...They recovered in time to pound an offensively inept KC team in the WC; but then they lost...to Marty Schottenheimer...in OT...Their tears were delicious...

Last edited:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Hey - you don’t mind if we pay you your millions a year later than everyone else comparable to you, while we put in some clauses to perhaps not pay you at all - right?

As to cash flow, the Jets want to defer millions in signing bonus money earned by Wilson when he executes the contract to 2022. The recent precedent for players taken in the top two include all signing bonus money paid promptly. (Bengals quarterback Joe Burrow and Jaguars quarterback Trevor Lawrence, the last two No. 1 overall picks, got theirs within 15 days of signing. The last two second overall picks, 49ers defensive end Nick Bosa and Washington defensive end Chase Young, received their signing bonus within 30 days of signing.)

The Jets paid out the full signing bonus received by quarterback Sam Darnold, the third overall pick in the draft, in 2018, the year he was drafted. The Jets hope to break from precedent and push money into 2022 based on the “new boss” argument, pointing to the change in G.M. from Mike Maccagnan to Joe Douglas. That hasn’t gotten Wilson to blink, and there’s no reason to think it will.

As to offset, it’s always a simple matter of whether a guarantee is a true guarantee. If the Jets can protect themselves by forcing someone else to pay the balance of the four-year contract if Wilson busts, it’s not a true and full guarantee. Players want the offset language removed (few actually get that term) in order to receive a true and full guarantee.

Meanwhile, the Jets will move forward with training camp without Wilson — and with James Morgan and Mike White as the only two quarterbacks in camp.

Let’s mention that again. Without Wilson, the only options at quarterback are James Morgan and Mike White.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Hey - you don’t mind if we pay you your millions a year later than everyone else comparable to you, while we put in some clauses to perhaps not pay you at all - right?

As to cash flow, the Jets want to defer millions in signing bonus money earned by Wilson when he executes the contract to 2022. The recent precedent for players taken in the top two include all signing bonus money paid promptly. (Bengals quarterback Joe Burrow and Jaguars quarterback Trevor Lawrence, the last two No. 1 overall picks, got theirs within 15 days of signing. The last two second overall picks, 49ers defensive end Nick Bosa and Washington defensive end Chase Young, received their signing bonus within 30 days of signing.)

The Jets paid out the full signing bonus received by quarterback Sam Darnold, the third overall pick in the draft, in 2018, the year he was drafted. The Jets hope to break from precedent and push money into 2022 based on the “new boss” argument, pointing to the change in G.M. from Mike Maccagnan to Joe Douglas. That hasn’t gotten Wilson to blink, and there’s no reason to think it will.

As to offset, it’s always a simple matter of whether a guarantee is a true guarantee. If the Jets can protect themselves by forcing someone else to pay the balance of the four-year contract if Wilson busts, it’s not a true and full guarantee. Players want the offset language removed (few actually get that term) in order to receive a true and full guarantee.

Meanwhile, the Jets will move forward with training camp without Wilson — and with James Morgan and Mike White as the only two quarterbacks in camp.

Let’s mention that again. Without Wilson, the only options at quarterback are James Morgan and Mike White.

zach-wilson-mom.png

Zach Wilson has the same agent as Joey Bosa. No way they’ll cave and accept a ridiculous joke of a contract.

Lmfao…

Zach Wilson has the same agent as Joey Bosa. No way they’ll cave and accept a ridiculous joke of a contract.

Lmfao…

The offset maneuver is a hedge against McMilfson busting, plain and simple. A great message to send to Punky and the fan base!

Meanwhile VETERAN quarterbacks James Morgan and Mike White will battle it out as camp opens. A bit of background on these two budding superstars:

“I’m going to give it everything I have,” Wilson said on NFL Network after he was drafted. “There’s not another team I’d want to play for besides the Jets. We’re going to be a special team. We’re going for the Super Bowl.”

Just putting this out there as fuel for the fire.
"I’m going to give it everything I have because the Jete would never nickel and dime me by deferring payment on my signing bonus and wanting offset language in my contract, right? Right?? Oh no!"

Here's my hot take:

Zach Wilson is no dummy, and even he knows the Jets are a joke. Wilson will shoot his way out of town before taking a snap. They will be forced to trade him.

"I’m going to give it everything I have because the Jete would never nickel and dime me by deferring payment on my signing bonus and wanting offset language in my contract, right? Right?? Oh no!"
He and his mom should hold out for all the marbles eh bucks because this is probably the only shot they have a big payday. After playing for the jest ruins his career he won't tast another big contract. Case(s) in point Little Marky Sanchize, GeeNo Smith, and Block Head Blunder Boy.

Last edited:

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back