PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets Suck -- 2019 Edition (Official): Entering A New Half-Century of Moronic Mediocrity!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Da Jete coaching staff already blows.

If Darnit's girlfriend did as well, maybe he wouldn't have mono...
He'll be toast by mid-season. I suspect his Tweets will progressively become angrier and more irrational. Then he'll get robbed again by two "girlfriends" and that will push him over the edge.
Maybe his 'girfriends' will be given a medical check up and be sent over to Darnit's place?

Gotta do something to keep that boy's hormones in check before his spleen explodes...

Damn Darnit...picked #3 in the first round...out for a month for kissing his 10 year old cousin Damnatha...

Da Jete coaching staff already blows.

If Darnit's girlfriend did as well, maybe he wouldn't have mono...

Maybe his 'girfriends' will be given a medical check up and be sent over to Darnit's place?

Gotta do something to keep that boy's hormones in check before his spleen explodes...

What if it was his boyfriend?

ezgif.com-resize (1).gif

Do we still call it mono?

What if it was his boyfriend? Do we still call it mono?
Tough question. Maybe homomono? Or would that be deemed derogatory? :confused: It wouldn't be heteromono ... Gaymono seems a bit trite. Rainbowmono or LGBTmono could be considered all inclusive but forces the PC angle. I'd be OK with Jetemono but that probably is just me.

FOLLOW ME! I'M THE FRIED PIPER!

Gase throws team under the bus:
“There was a lot of things he did really well that he didn’t get a lot of help with,” Gase said at his postgame press conference. “That was frustrating to see that the guy that’s in his first NFL start knows what’s going on and other guys aren’t executing the way it should be done.”

Now, if only his head would shrink too.

Fales failed...

So much content just there for the taking for da Jete beat writers:

The audio is almost as bad as da Jete, but it's mandatory to post the obligitory Joe and Evan rant:

Brandon Moore's Butt Monologue:

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Back