PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets Suck -- 2019 Edition (Official): Entering A New Half-Century of Moronic Mediocrity!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Everything's legal in New Jersey."

(1:43)

New name for the Meadowlands: The Gase Chamber

New name for the Meadowlands: The Gase Chamber
Originally it was Giants Stadium, the Jete notwithstanding. I call it New Giants Stadium.

Here's a shock, Jete player is far more realistic than Jete fan

2zaldz.gif

Last edited:
Link: NFL GM Power Rankings: John Dorsey, Kevin Colbert rank top 5

Quoting assessment of Jete GM Maccromagnon: "Maccagnan's first four years have mostly been a bust. His first hire (Todd Bowles) didn't pan out. The overall talent level has been among the league's lowest. The Jets are the only team in the entire NFL that hasn't won at least six games in any of the last three seasons ... "

New name..the NY Shytstinks

Link: NFL GM Power Rankings: John Dorsey, Kevin Colbert rank top 5

Quoting assessment of Jete GM Maccromagnon: "Maccagnan's first four years have mostly been a bust. His first hire (Todd Bowles) didn't pan out. The overall talent level has been among the league's lowest. The Jets are the only team in the entire NFL that hasn't won at least six games in any of the last three seasons ... "
In fairness to Mac (Ha!) he didn't hire Bowles. It was a shotgun marriage arranged by Charley Casserly.

(Been busy with work, but finally back...)

Also, speaking of back. Its time for: "Final Jetepoardy. The scores are:

Tuney: 30,978.
Maust: 19,870.
Jetefan69: 1.

Alex Trebek: The question is: This sports team gets buttfuc*ed by the Patriots every season since 2001. Also, outfit is puke colored. 30 seconds, good luck.

Dun Dun Dun Dun Dun....

Alex Trebek: oh my. oof. instead of answering the question, Tuney and Maust are kicking that fat loser in the nuts. ...hes enjoying i- oh well **** the Jete!

Saying the Jets have been mediocre since 1969 is wrong. That’s not even polishing a turd, it’s spit shining diarrhea.

Saying the Jets have been mediocre since 1969 is wrong. That’s not even polishing a turd, it’s spit shining diarrhea.

In general, mediocre is the new bad. I hear mediocre used constantly to describe someone barely competent.

In general, mediocre is the new bad. I hear mediocre used constantly to describe someone barely competent.
I think it's accurate to call the Jete mediocre as they have the occasional winning season/playoff appearance. Since 1960 they have had a grand total of 19 seasons finishing above .500 (the Patriots are coming off their 18th consecutive winning season).

Hopefully our new WR catches TD passes against The Jete next season. Knowing The Jete, he will score a couple.

Jets teach a masterclass once again in drafting. With the third overall pick, it's amazing how they keep finding diamonds in the rough.

Jets teach a masterclass once again in drafting. With the third overall pick, it's amazing how they keep finding diamonds in the rough.
But Dam Darnit is a cubic zirconia.

I think it's accurate to call the Jete mediocre as they have the occasional winning season/playoff appearance. Since 1960 they have had a grand total of 19 seasons finishing above .500 (the Patriots are coming off their 18th consecutive winning season).
The jete aspire to mediocrity.
The jete peak at mediocrity.
Calling the jete mediocre is an insult to all things mediocre.

That's one hell of a haul for the Colts Manish ......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back