PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets Suck -- 2019 Edition (Official): Entering A New Half-Century of Moronic Mediocrity!

Status
Not open for further replies.
blind squirrel, acorn, woods

I'd like to congratulate the Jets in advance for drafting "the best player in the draft" who "just happened to fall to the Jets" for the 5th year in a row. (Except the Darron Lee year. Everyone knew he sucked at the time.)

Last edited:

Yes, and you lost the next week, in another lost season.

The next year, the Patriots went to the Super Bowl, and in the next 7 years after that, went to 4, and won 3.

The Jets have not made the playoffs since that game.

It's pathetic that you would even bring that game up - although considering that that's the last time your worthless excuse for a franchise actually won a game that meant anything, I can see why you would.

Know what Patriots fans call the 2010 season? A rebuilding year.

Be afraid...

Be afraid...

YOU might be afraid of stupidity, we aren't. They practice and play in New Jersey, NOT New York. New Jersey: the soiled concrete, toxic air and moron capital of America, home of Jete stank.

Last edited:
Be afraid...

adam-gase-3.jpg

That poor man invested his entire soul hoping against hope his team would overcome. I remember that sinking feeling when the Seahawks got that oh- so predictable miracle catch in SB 49. All those dark years after SB39 listening to the "Pats haven't won anything since spygate". All those "no legitimate SBs". Then delategate was going to prove to all of them that the Pats were still illegitimate. I'd be a lost Fireman Ed too if the Pat's didnt pull that off. I almost felt his pain. Sorry Ed but the Jets do suck.

That poor man invested his entire soul hoping against hope his team would overcome. I remember that sinking feeling when the Seahawks got that oh- so predictable miracle catch in SB 49. All those dark years after SB39 listening to the "Pats haven't won anything since spygate". All those "no legitimate SBs". Then delategate was going to prove to all of them that the Pats were still illegitimate. I'd be a lost Fireman Ed too if the Pat's didnt pull that off. I almost felt his pain. Sorry Ed but the Jets do suck.

True, but he's surrounded by Jets fans, as well as being one. That sucks as well.

We know that the J-E-T-E have been trying to go toe-to-toe with the Patriots for many years but they have always fallen a few feet short.

But with the new coach comes a new vision:

View attachment 23178

Where will it end? Where it began, of course: The JETS suck.

That's taking the term " new vision " to whole new literal level . Haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft