PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets Suck -- 2019 Edition (Official): Entering A New Half-Century of Moronic Mediocrity!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who knows if this report is accurate and things will shake out, but this is typically baffling decision making by the Jets. They let Maccagnan hire the new coaching staff and build the team through free agency and the draft. Then, when it’s too late to do anything about the 2019 season, changes will be made to the front office. This pretty much guarantees another top 5 draft pick next year.
I totally agree.

The brass made the time to look at the situation and hire Crazy Eyes Gaze and Bounty Hunter Williams, yet they let Macca sit in place to pick the ingredients the others are cooking.

In the mean time Darn-It will have another season of crap talent and crap coaching around him so he'll continue to pick up bad habits while running for his life, da Jete will almost certainly get another top 5 draft pick, the brass will give up on Darn-It, they'll draft some other QB, and the cycle will repeat.

The Jete personnel philosophy in a nutshell: collect talent, plug roster holes. No regard for versatility, smarts, leadership potential or character. No wonder their successes are fleeting.
Bell is a perfect example. You need a RB. What do you do? You give record setting money to the talented guy who just gave his last team the middle finger by sitting out a season, and who starts things off things with his new team by not showing up for the off season program. Meanwhile, RBs are a dime a dozen in the draft.

Oh no! We lost our RB. It's tough being a Jet fan.

I didn’t realize Crowell went to the Raiders. Who did you replace him with? I don’t see anyone else on the roster who has been even average recently.

I didn’t realize Crowell went to the Raiders. Who did you replace him with? I don’t see anyone else on the roster who has been even average recently.

We drafted a guy last year who will likely be the Bell cow. Trenton Cannon.

Isn't Bell the cow?

Okay, so there are Pats fans that only read headlines and see pictures. On a Jete site that would make them rocket scientists

Well, if your "real" running back keeps skipping team activities you'll be losing him sooner than you'd like. That would be yet another ...

image1.jpg

Last edited:
Okay, so there are Pats fans that only read headlines and see pictures. On a Jete site that would make them rocket scientists

Still reeling from last night?

how now green bellcow?:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

how now green bellcow?:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
It's Belchcow. Leveon Belchcow, emitter of methane effluent into New Jersey's airborne toxicities.

It's Belchcow. Leveon Belchcow, emitter of methane effluent into New Jersey's airborne toxicities.

The bad news is it may push the toxicity level to near lethal, the good news is in Jete land no one will notice the additional stank

The bad news is it may push the toxicity level to near lethal, the good news is in Jete land no one will notice the additional stank
Think this might help?

jet_renu_stank_away_jr-060.jpg

Think this might help?

No, not even if every B-52 left in the inventory carpet bombed that stank hole with it. 24 hours a day for a week. The Jersey swamplands have become so deeply & thoroughly stankified that if all things Jete ceased to exist at this very instant people will be vacationing in Chernobyl for a 1000 years before the stank even begins to dissipate. Truly the Jete are a plague on mankind.

Latest news ...

that_smell_is_nj_by_yellowcaseartist.jpg

Well, if your "real" running back keeps skipping team activities you'll be losing him sooner than you'd like. That would be yet another ...

image1.jpg

It's ok, when he shows up at 265 with all that extra 'padding' in August, it will make up for the lost time.

From now on this is my ONLY appropriate post sneeze reaction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back