PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets Suck -- 2018 Edition (Official): Fifty Fabulous Years of Futility!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like the Jets! I care less about all this stuff posted above. All I care about is the Pats beating them on November 22 and December 30. Piece of cake you say, yeah like yesterday's game against the Titans.
The Titans haven't quit on their season, coach, GM, owner and fan base. Additionally, they're improving. But who knows if the Jete will show up vs. New England in either of those two games? I'd say it's unlikely either game is in question by the fourth quarter, but the weather can be an equalizer.

Ha, I'm honored you spent the time going through old posts (please get outside more lol).

Yet you have failed. Where was I wrong?

Plus I replied to you saying I had predicted a Super Bowl in 2018.

Keep trying Skippy.

That was one of many. It didn't take long to find. Just put "delusional shyt" and "Kickme 79" into the search engine and it came up with 300 pages of results. So had to fine tune the query to just last year.

You thought getting a QB would put an end to the suckage. You were wrong.

You got the QB you lobbied for and the Jete still suck.

And what did so many tell you over and over again? That the Jete would continue the cycle of suckage because your FO is just garbage.

What's next? The GM or HC or both will get the axe. New HC = new offensive scheme = two more years of growing pains = 8-8 = firing another HC = another GM = Darnit is toast = tank plan for your next savior . Over and over again.

But you'll keep coming back here talking about " develop the young guys" , " tons of cap space " and how the next year is going to be different. It won't.

It's 2018 and the Jete with their "developed young guys" , their cap space spending spree and their chosen QB are in the basement once again.

It's a freaking joke.

Where was I wrong?
giphy.gif

That was one of many. It didn't take long to find. Just put "delusional shyt" and "Kickme 79" into the search engine and it came up with 300 pages of results. So had to fine tune the query to just last year.

And what did so many tell you over and over again? That the Jete would continue the cycle of suckage because your FO is just garbage.

What's next? The GM or HC or both will get the axe. New HC = new offensive scheme = two more years of growing pains = 8-8 = firing another HC = another GM = Darnit is toast = tank plan for your next savior . Over and over again.

But you'll keep coming back here talking about " develop the young guys" , " tons of cap space " and how the next year is going to be different. It won't.

It's 2018 and the Jete with their "developed young guys" , their cap space spending spree and their chosen QB are in the basement once again.

It's a freaking joke.
It’s poetic.

I believe it was Keats who wrote, “A thing of failure is a Jete forever,” or something like that.

It's a freaking joke.

I’m reminded of that really complicated scene in one of the Matrix movies where the architect explains the One is programmed into the system, in each reloaded version, to bring hope to humanity but ultimately fail and just repeat the same process.

Architect (The Matrix) - Wikipedia

The room has two exits, one leading to the Source and the other to the Matrix proper (constructeur as hell and heaven.) The Architect tells the One that Zion is about to be destroyed and that humanity's only chance of survival rests with the One. If the One fails to go to the Source, the system will eventually suffer a catastrophic failure that leads to the death of every human still connected to the Matrix; combined with the destruction of Zion, the entire human race will become extinct. In order to prevent this result, the One must travel to the Source, reloading the master program, and then select a small number of individuals to rebuild Zion. In each of these five cycles, the One enters the door to the Source, the Matrix is reloaded, and Zion is destroyed and subsequently reborn.

I’m reminded of that really complicated scene in one of the Matrix movies where the architect explains the One is programmed into the system, in each reloaded version, to bring hope to humanity but ultimately fail and just repeat the same process.

The room has two exits, one leading to the Source and the other to the Matrix proper (constructeur as hell and heaven.) The Architect tells the One that Zion is about to be destroyed and that humanity's only chance of survival rests with the One. If the One fails to go to the Source, the system will eventually suffer a catastrophic failure that leads to the death of every human still connected to the Matrix; combined with the destruction of Zion, the entire human race will become extinct. In order to prevent this result, the One must travel to the Source, reloading the master program, and then select a small number of individuals to rebuild Zion. In each of these five cycles, the One enters the door to the Source, the Matrix is reloaded, and Zion is destroyed and subsequently reborn.

Ergo....they perpetually suck.

Elsewhere on the WWW...there is a belief that the Reptilians (Reptoids-Annunaki) have blocked the human soul's departure from this three dimensional reality that, in essence, keeps recycling humanity as they (Reptoids) plan their return to this planet. THey WILL be extemely disappointed when they encounter the Jete fan subspecies.

Great analogy. For 50 years the Jete have had Architect-like ownership, committed solely to maintaining the franchise in mediocrity vs. "breaking free" to build a legitimate winner. They have kept the fan base "plugged in" to their Matrix by giving them just enough promises (which always ultimately fail) to maintain codependency. This has been so effective that over time, Jete fans have become conditioned to have difficulty distinguishing between winning and losing. They conclude that losing is acceptable, even "good," because they have no concept of winning consistently -- subconsciously dismissing it as impossible. They develop the twisted belief that losing enough will allow their team to build a winner, not understanding what being a winner actually means or how winning teams are built. Consequently, they easily tolerate disappointment as status quo which complements the quiet desperation of living in New Jersey. There's sort of a sick, self-perpetuating feedback loop between New Jersey-ites and the Jete: a match made in football hell.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back