PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets Suck -- 2018 Edition (Official): Fifty Fabulous Years of Futility!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not overreacting at all. I'm just wondering why it was important enough for you to point it out to me. Like you never ever saw a multiple post on a topic especially with 90 pages on it. Are you Thread Police, anyway next time please mind your business and that would make "Sense" and I said "Please"

latest

Not overreacting at all. I'm just wondering why it was important enough for you to point it out to me. Like you never ever saw a multiple post on a topic especially with 90 pages on it. Are you Thread Police, anyway next time please mind your business and that would make "Sense" and I said "Please"
Yes, I AM the police of this thread. And if you give me any more lip you'll be under arrest on multiple counts: (1) disrespecting an authority, (2) wasting everyone's time with redundant posts and (3) being too much of a lazy ass to read the damn thread.

Yes, I AM the police of this thread. And if you give me any more lip you'll be under arrest on multiple counts: (1) disrespecting an authority, (2) wasting everyone's time with redundant posts and (3) being too much of a lazy ass to read the damn thread.

lol Gda'FOH! Go take a walk. I'm doing you a favor, maybe you can reach 27,000 msgs.

I'm surprised at how many times I see folks posting in threads that they obviously haven't read. It even happens in the shorter threads sometimes.

Then again, not everyone is retired like I am, so they may not have the time to catch up.

One thing we can all agree on though is that the Jete do indeed suck.

Can the Jete lose the bye today?

Stay tuned....

We might be able to get a line from Vegas on that. The Jete may not lose but I doubt that they cover.

Hey Jimke...the Jets SUCK...get it? This is not the place for any pissant chicken little shyt

Last edited:
If the Patriots don't get their act together by next Sunday, don't be
surprised if the Jets beat the crap out of them.

Damn, looking at the time stamp on that one somebody was doing some serious day drinking. Bloody Marys with Sunday brunch perhaps?

Damn, looking at the time stamp on that one somebody was doing some serious day drinking. Bloody Marys with Sunday brunch perhaps?
I needed several Bloddy Marys after the Jacksonville, Detriot, and Tennessee games. I hope I won't become an alcoholic after the Jets game.

I needed several Bloddy Marys after the Jacksonville, Detriot, and Tennessee games. I hope I won't become an alcoholic after the Jets game.

Bloddy Marys? I'm intrigued, what's the extra D stand for? If it's Diplomatico or Debowa then I might give it a shot but if it's Dewars or Don Julio I think I'd have to pass. My stomach isn't quite what it was back when the Kiam years were driving my drinking.

If the Patriots don't get their act together by next Sunday, don't be
surprised if the Jets beat the crap out of them.

piwi9.jpg

When it comes to the NY area Yankees fans have it easier than Jete fans. It's easier to be functional without a soul than it is without a brain.

So, are you pulling for your scuzzy team to win or lose on Sunday? (I'm trying to keep track of where things stand with tanking this year.) Is McClown or Blockhead Boy Blunder playing quarterback? Any Jete arrested during bye week?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Back