PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets Suck -- 2018 Edition (Official): Fifty Fabulous Years of Futility!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of those Brady stats are amazing, astounding, staggering, dazzling, incredible, or any other word you can come up with. By the time he's done the list of his accomplishments will be so long that you'll have to use two posts to squeeze it all in here.

That must be sooooooo sad from a JETE perspective...

To be fair, Jet draft picks are often so memorable they make YouTube compilations of them.

Some of those Brady stats are amazing, astounding, staggering, dazzling, incredible, or any other word you can come up with. By the time he's done the list of his accomplishments will be so long that you'll have to use two posts to squeeze it all in here.

Or we could simply save some trouble and list the career QB records he doesn't hold. The funny thing is with the best of the best in sports (outside of baseball) we don't necessarily associate them with any given number other than maybe their number of championship rings to differentiate them from other greats they stand above. The greatest in a a given sport transcends definition by numbers, at the end of the day they are simply The GOAT.

The Jete staff are frantically searching under every rock on that lonely path so often frequented by Vernot Goatson down by the pond....where are you number 6 player taken in the draft??? Rosy Rosen needs to get YOUR stellar input on how to play "like a high round 1 pick"....

My favorite QB will go to the jests. Just doesn't look right rosen wearing that crappy green.

AAaaaaarggghhhh!

story_title-286-large-1024.jpg

The perfect Jete...lawdy lawd what a clock stopper

Evans is ready for the Pat Patriot throwback unis with that red suit!!!

Stylish

Jet fans right now...

CAPTION THIS PICTURE CONTEST!

My entry: We know, Sam, we know... da Jete SUCK!
DbwGgpPUwAAZ_zE.jpg
"What have I done to myself? Why ... Why didn't I stay in school?"

If ever a photo said a thousand words, this is it. :D

Peyton coulda told you a thing or two about staying one more year to avoid the Jets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back