PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets Suck -- 2018 Edition (Official): Fifty Fabulous Years of Futility!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, ya gotta feel for the poor guy

I understand it's always the fate of the hot young QBs to get drafted by bad teams, in general... but he's got to be thinking... "Not that team.... NOT THAT TEAM..."

Love it
Never thought that Darnold would fall to us. Macc made them moves!

The only thing which concerns me is the long wind up with his throwing motion, personal pet peeve of mine.

Posted by Wonder-Bread on Apr 26, 2018 | 9:56 PM

heh...LMAO...the stupidity of the Jete fan is truly a spectacularly idiotic demonstration of complete, unconcious idiocy. Darnold "fell!" to them at 3. Heh, perfect stupidity.

Something finally worked out for Jet fans.

Suck for Sam failed because they got too many wins, yet here we are...

usc2.png

DGOgpnrXkAEvEEe.jpg

Something finally worked out for Jet fans.

Suck for Sam failed because they got too many wins, yet here we are...

usc2.png

DGOgpnrXkAEvEEe.jpg
You got the consolation prize and Darnold definitely does NOT want to be there -- it's obvious. Your forthcoming clusterf*ck at quarterback will bring high comedy. Enjoy your turnover-prone rookie with the erratic throwing motion. We definitely will!

I LOVED it when, seconds after his sentencing was announced last night, Sam Darn-it! was asked by NFLN how he felt. He said, "I'm glad to finally be in the NFL." Not, "I love New Jersey," or, "I'm proud to be a Jete." Just like a convict in the movie Cool Hand Luke, he recognizes he must serve time (survive his rookie contract) to finally escape the swamplands. He truly put on a brave face. Some team out there will have an earnestly appreciative still-young backup QB in five years.

Last edited:
I LOVED it when, seconds after his sentencing was announced last night, Sam Darn-it! was asked by NFLN how he felt. He said, "I'm glad to finally be in the NFL." Not, "I love New Jersey," or, "I'm proud to be a Jete." Just like a convict in the movie Cool Hand Luke, he recognizes he must serve time (survive his rookie contract) to finally escape the swamplands. He truly put on a brave face. Some team out there will have an earnestly appreciative still-young backup QB in five years.

download.jpeg

That goes without saying, I'm sure he's jealous of 31 other players this morning. He reportedly was livid with Baker Mayfield for upsetting the apple cart. Darn-it! no doubt believed he would go No. 1 overall to Cleveland or perhaps to the Giants. He didn't visit with Cromagnon and Blowes 'til late in the process and assumed Rosen would become the next Jete victim, not him. His disappointment was palpable last night. I'll bet Mark Sanchez called to try and cheer him up and Darn-it! hung up on him.

Last edited:
That goes without saying. Darn-it! no doubt believed he would go No. 1 overall to Cleveland or perhaps to the Giants. He didn't visit with Cromagnon and Blowes 'til late in the process and assumed Rosen would become the next Jete victim, not him. I'm sure he's jealous of 31 other players this morning. His disappointment was palpable last night. I'll bet Mark Sanchez called to try and cheer him up and Darn-it! hung up on him.

I just watched Kim and Moon taking walks, sitting together on a bridge, shaking hands, hugging, announcing denuclearization of Korea, and the end to the Korean War.

In the spirit of peace, you should admit it was a good pick.

I just watched Kim and Moon taking walks, sitting together on a bridge, shaking hands, hugging, announcing denuclearization of Korea, and the end to the Korean War.

In the spirit of peace, you should admit it was a good pick.
Don't insult my intelligence with this delusional crap. First of all, they announced no such things and if you're buying at face value what Kim Jong Un is trying to sell I have a cheap bridge in Jersey you'd be interested in. Secondly, Darn-it! absolutely was NOT a good pick -- not for No. 3 plus THREE second-rounders! If you want to get topical, you're closer to the mark equating it with Bill Cosby's conviction. But of course, don't let annoying little things like "reality" or "facts" interfere with your fantasy world. Your ongoing presence here affirms that the Jete and fake news are synonymous.

Last edited:
Don't insult my intelligence with this delusional crap. First of all, they announced no such things and if you're buying at face value what Kim Jong Un is trying to sell I have a cheap bridge in Jersey you'd be interested in. Secondly, Darn-it! absolutely was NOT a good pick -- not for No. 3 plus THREE second-rounders! If you want to get topical, you're closer to the mark equating it with Bill Cosby's conviction. But of course, don't let annoying little things like "reality" or "facts" interfere with your fantasy world. Your ongoing presence here affirms that the Jete and fake news are synonymous.

너는 질투심이 많다

I want to kill the Browns. I'm not sold on Darnold but at least he had the right answers. When asked what the Jets can expect I loved the answer of wins. Mayfield would have been the perfect fluster **** the Jets are famous for.

The Bills paid a lot to get their two picks. They better hope Allen is for real. Edmunds barring injury is worst case a 6 year starter for them.

Miami, probably did fine with Minkah but if I'm a fan of that team I have to feel everybody else in the division improved a little more than I did last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes