PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jaguars Jalen Ramsey asks for trade..

Fatmancryin

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score

Interest?

Do the chiefs try and acquire him?

Not gonna get moved

This potential move is a league changer. He's the only other CB in Gilmore's league when motivated. Any contender should consider going after him. Probably would cost multiple 1st round picks. Doubt anyone pays but it'd be an all in type move for KC.

Jalen, you start the process by freezing your feet.....

Chiefs should be all over this.

Chiefs have over 22 million in cap space, so it’s a possibility I suppose

"The 24-year-old Ramsey is a very talented cornerback and would surely draw significant interest in a trade. This season he’s very affordable, at a base salary of $3.6 million, while next season his salary skyrockets to $13.7 million, and he may want a new contract soon."

Jalen Ramsey’s agent asked Jaguars to trade him

Bill would add him in a heartbeat.

If he thought he could use him.

I actually see the Niners going after him. They're finally in a position to compete again and have a lot of draft and trade assets as well as still some pretty good cap space IIRC

There’s other teams as well. 49ers if they choose. Colts?
OP mentioned Chiefs so I added on that. True though..Eagles and Cowboys are others with significant room. No idea in terms of picks which teams might have a good package.

If true, that price is too cheap for a top 3 press man CB in the game (on a low cap hit). He'll probably get moved.

There’s other teams as well. 49ers if they choose. Colts?
Didn't even consider the Colts. Are they really feeling like contenders this year with Brissett as their QB?

If true, that price is too cheap for a top 3 press man CB in the game (on a low cap hit). He'll probably get moved.

They should ask for more. He’s still under contract. They don’t have to move him right away.

Eagles secondary especially corner is a big issue. They could also be on it.

The guy has potential but the facts are that Ramsey will cost more than just a 1st, has been average in 2 of his 3 seasons in the league, is a head case and wants a big new contract as soon as he is moved.

Unless my corners are terrible I wouldn't take him on.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Back