PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jaguars cut Lenny Fournette

...WITH WHAT WEAPONS??!?!? Edelman cracked ribs, no Gronk, Sanu (self-explanatory), Ben Watson??, Rookie Meyers, Rookie Gunner, No Harry for most of the year, OL unstable etc etc...Also, he ONLY went 12-4 (yes, we know it was also a team effort) but ONLY Brady can go 12-4 in those conditions, based on his infinite pre-snap knowledge of the game. You’re wrong.
Please, for the love of everything good in this world, please stop arguing with Rob Parker Jr. It doesn't matter what you say. Facts don't matter. Nothing matters. He has chosen to make it his schtick and he's sticking to it. There are far too many threads and far too many good posters spending far too much time arguing with that dude. I cut my interaction real short and I'm far happier as a result.

Please, for the love of everything good in this world, please stop arguing with Rob Parker Jr. It doesn't matter what you say. Facts don't matter. Nothing matters. He has chosen to make it his schtick and he's sticking to it. There are far too many threads and far too many good posters spending far too much time arguing with that dude. I cut my interaction real short and I'm far happier as a result.

Ok Brady was amazing last year. 88 passer rating? That was someone else's fault. Brady throws a temper tantrum and pouts? How dare Belichick for making him do that. Brady is still the best QB in the NFL by a mile even at his age and 10 years from now too!. Mahomes? Pffft. He's a JAG compared to my binky Tommy. Everyone knows every loss is all Belichick's fault. Fire Belichick now for not signing every top receiver in the league because he owes THAT much to the mighty Brady. How dare Belichick forget his place on this team. He's not here to coach he's here to smooch my binky's backside. Yes the Patriots would be 0-16 and then fold without Brady, everyone knows that.

In fact the Patriots should have kept my binky Tommy and signed him till he's 84 and they'd be an easy 16-0 every year just because I wuv him soo much. No team can beat us with Brady. No-one. I said NO ONE and I really mean it!

There. Do I get my Tompa Boy internet defense force card now? :haha:

Last edited:

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes