PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Is Gilmore on ice?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That be crazy what's up with Gilmore though I was looking forward to seeing him.

Wha would extending butler have to with Gilmore? Gilmore’s contract ties him here
They may try to unload him in the off-season or it could just be that they want to keep the duo together. Impossible to know with the information we have at our disposal right now.

I didn’t but it’s any more serious than the fact that he’s been out a couple weeks and missed so many practices that Beluchick decided to make him inactive, which pissed him off. Too bad, grow up and play your best when you get the chance.

They may try to unload him in the off-season or it could just be that they want to keep the duo together. Impossible to know with the information we have at our disposal right now.
I don’t think his contract would allow moving him

Awful pick up. I'm done waiting Can't get on the field. How many games did he miss with the Bills?

It's called being a good teammate. Game day inactives are usually at the game especially if they were there already. What kind of teammate would drive to the game, be put on inactive, then goes home.

Most GameDay inactives go home unless they are at an away game. No. They aren't usually at the games. In fact, it's a rarity for BB to allow anyone on the sidelines other than staff. There have been a few cases where he allowed others such as Ty Law in the play-offs and SB. And Kevin Faulk. But they are the exceptions, not the rule.

I don’t think his contract would allow moving him
Then they’d unload him if they feel he isn’t a fit. Belichick is not the kind of guy to carry someone that isnt a fit on his team because of dead money. But, like I said, it’s impossible to know that one way or another right now.

• Agree
Reactions: PP2
It's called being a good teammate. Game day inactives are usually at the game especially if they were there already. What kind of teammate would drive to the game, be put on inactive, then goes home.
Most of them.

Most GameDay inactives go home unless they are at an away game. No. They aren't usually at the games. In fact, it's a rarity for BB to allow anyone on the sidelines other than staff. There have been a few cases where he allowed others such as Ty Law in the play-offs and SB. And Kevin Faulk. But they are the exceptions, not the rule.
That's what Zolak tried telling Felger in the pregame show but Felger being a dooshbag wouldn't let it go.

Awful pick up. I'm done waiting Can't get on the field. How many games did he miss with the Bills?

You felt it necessary to double post this?

Guys! Hey guys, Denverpatsfan is done waiting, something needs to be done! And someone has to look up how many games Gilmore missed in Buffalo, Denverpatsfan cannot, too busy being done waiting.

3 weeks for a phantom concussion? Smells off. Either this guy is soft as butter, or he isn't what BB believes to be "the best option for the team" as an active.
Keyboard warrior telling us all how soft the professional athlete is.

Why so many sensitive posters here? ************

Gilmore was bad last year. Ask anyone.

It was a head scratching signing.. and so far, a bad one.

BUT BILLS NEVAH WRONG, CALL ME WHEN YOU WIN 5 SUPAH BOWLS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back