PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Is Gilmore on ice?

Status
Not open for further replies.
He wasn't bad last year. He was "bad" during the first half of last year in a new system under a new DC and a new HC. By the end of last season he was ranked as one of the top CB's in the league.

YEAH HES THE BEST CORNAH IN THA LEAGUE, BILL HOUSED THE REST OF THE NFL ON THIS PLAYAH

I hope I'm wrong about this guy. It would be fine by me if he's even better than that fat jeers player

YEAH HES THE BEST CORNAH IN THA LEAGUE, BILL HOUSED THE REST OF THE NFL ON THIS PLAYAH

HOW OLD ARE YOU? TWELVE? FIFTEEN?

WHO SAID HE WAS THE BEST CORNAH IN THA LEAGUE?

AND IT'S HOSED NOT HOUSED. NOT THAT I CARE BECAUSE THE WHOLE POST MAKES NO SENSE.

I'M NOT SURE WHY WE'RE YELLING. IS IT A NEW TROLLING THING OR SOMETHING? CAP LOCK ATTACKS?

HOW OLD ARE YOU? TWELVE? FIFTEEN?

WHO SAID HE WAS THE BEST CORNAH IN THA LEAGUE?

AND IT'S HOSED NOT HOUSED. NOT THAT I CARE BECAUSE THE WHOLE POST MAKES NO SENSE.

I'M NOT SURE WHY WE'RE YELLING. IS IT A NEW TROLLING THING OR SOMETHING? CAP LOCK ATTACKS?

No, you’re wrong. It’s housed

If you want to learn more thanks come to savedbythebellhorn and I’ll teach you all about why gilmore was a bad signing

If you want to learn more thanks come to savedbythebellhorn and I’ll teach you all about why gilmore was a bad signing

Dig in Avo, you definitely will not have these posts thrown back in your face when you are proven very much wrong. That won't happen. Not at all. Not here. Also, use Chowdah talk moah, your schtick is definitely funny and people are only not hitting that button because they're laughing too hard at your funny jokes that are definitely funny.

No it's hosed.

No Gilmore wasn't a bad signing.

Anything else? Your arguments have been compelling if not overwhelming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back