PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

If a movie was made about Tom Brady and Bill Belichick, who would star in it?

Which screenplays did they write? I guess you’re not familiar with the persistent rumor that they didn’t actually write the screenplay for Good Will Hunting, for which they won an Academy and launched their careers.

Here's a bit about how Goldman admitted he did nothing more than a review and agree the script should not include an action NSA sequence.

A younger Clint Eastwood for BB: "We're on to Cincinnati...understand?"

Matt Damon for Brady.

Ralph Lauren (if he can act) for Kraft
Or Eastwood/Belichick on game day at Gillette to the Bills, Jets, or Dolphins, "Get off my lawn!"

Perfect guy for brady....

This guy is Brady, period...Ivan Sergei - i remember him from Crossing Jordan...who knows, he may be wicked fat now, but he was a ringer for Brady 10-15 years ago...
1639600438945.png

Jack Nicholson as Bill?

Jack as Bill at a post game presser after a loss when they question him on a 3rd and 3 call.

bVDgcn.gif

"You have no idea how to run a 6 time SB Champion".

Which screenplays did they write? I guess you’re not familiar with the persistent rumor that they didn’t actually write the screenplay for Good Will Hunting, for which they won an Academy and launched their careers.
They've been in a great many excellent movies as actors. They've directed and produced a lot of good movies. Directors and actors get all the glory for a reason, and the writers are hardly ever known. Even the question, who is the greatest screen writer of the last 20 years (exclude directors/actors) goes unanswered.

Even so, Damon and Affleck have writing credits for the films Gerry, Promised Land, Gone Baby Gone, and The Town. Who ever said GWH was so amazing compared to, say, Argo?

Danny DeVito for BB.

"Let's see, we need a guy who's getting older but not showing it at all somehow. People are tired of him but no one has found anyone better yet. He has a weird charisma and sometimes odd personal beliefs-"

"Tom Cruise?"

"..."

"We can add a foot in height in CGI."

"Let's do it."

Yeah I heard JFK jr actually wrote it.

Almost, there was a Fitzgerald in there but it wasn't the the miiddle name it was the last one.
I heard it was Fitzy.

"Let's see, we need a guy who's getting older but not showing it at all somehow. People are tired of him but no one has found anyone better yet. He has a weird charisma and sometimes odd personal beliefs-"

"Tom Cruise?"

"..."

"We can add a foot in height in CGI."

"Let's do it."
Clean it up in post.

Tom & Bill - perfect casting - you're welcomelarrydavidjbsmoove1.jpg

Michael C Hall would be ok as an older Brady. Only problem is his height.

mchall.jpg

Ayca aysin turan as Giselle.

Even so, Damon and Affleck have writing credits for the films Gerry, Promised Land, Gone Baby Gone, and The Town. Who ever said GWH was so amazing compared to, say, Argo?

Ummm...everyone.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back