PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Gunner to IR (to make room for Wynn)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think Gordon or DT would have been resigned this offseason ?

Not sure - I was just was thinking of this in terms of this year alone. Gordon maybe, DT probably not.

Would the team be better served bringing Newhouse out in jumbo sets instead of using LaCosse and/or Izzo? Sophie’s choice part deux?
I'm done with Izzo for this year. I'm ok with Newhouse as the 3rd TE.

I'm done with Izzo for this year. I'm ok with Newhouse as the 3rd TE.
Ferentz has had a couple of snaps at TE, IIRC. Not sure that anything good happened, but I remembered seeing "Thanks Dad" out there.

Alright what is Aaron Dropson doing these days we are desperate.

If JE goes down any chance of winning the SB is over.

Nobody can replace arguably the greatest postseason WR of all-time...however I truly believe Sanu could make a huge impact in the postseason if Jules is out.

Nobody can replace arguably the greatest postseason WR of all-time...however I truly believe Sanu could make a huge impact in the postseason if Jules is out.

They will literally triple team Sanu...

I like your optimism.

Why did you change it to Allen?

I said in the other thread if Gronk is trolling us again...I will change my Av to Dwayne "soon to sign a contract for the remainder of the season" Allen.

So its now 5 WRs JE, Harry, Sanu, Dorsett (head) Meyers as the WRs

and in Cannon, Cunningham, Shaq, Wynn, Ferentz, Karras, Thuney, Newhouse and Eluebla-bla 9 OLs.
Sounds like we’re ONE WR SHORT.

The Homers would disagree because Brady can make chicken salad out of chicken $h!t.:rolleyes:

No matter how good you are at patching holes, there comes a tipping point. Brady has, historically, been able to patch up holes better than any other QB I've ever seen. But I'm not sure that there's a QB in the league who could have this group in shape right now. If I were to say "maybe that guy", I'd be looking at Mahomes, Wilson, and Rodgers, and that's probably it.

Sounds like we’re ONE WR SHORT.

I'm not saying your right, and I'm not saying you're wrong. I will just say that bringing in another WR and subbing out an OL would result in an even 2:2 swap...

It's not this move but a few others like trading/releasing Thomas and Gordon. Still think they would help right now. Of course that's not going to fix the o-line, which is the biggest problem. But the depth at WR would help.

Do you think Gordon or DT would have been resigned this offseason ?
Who gives a rat's ass about the off-season right now?

What a stupid question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back