PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Goodell talks deflategate and his return to Foxboro

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's a tremendous DB.....defensive back.

what a douche! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

And if he's fired, he gets a 9 figure buyout rewarding his incompetence and arrogance?

Yeah, life's fair.:rolleyes:

His reception will be one for the ages. Never before in mankind's history will there be as many obscenities spoken in such a short time. He will be vilified and humiliated in front of the entire nation because if it ever happens there will be so many first person videos posted there will be no escaping the mass distribution of the event. If there were ever a person who so personified the collective attributes of incompetence, corruption, and stupidity more than Goodell I am not aware of such,

I truly believe that Foxboro would shatter Seattle's (or is it KC's) noise record if that douche ever showed up for a game.

An obscenity laced chant would make it even more epic.

Goodell has gotta be sweating about his job now, not because of anything Deflategate but because of the huge ratings decrease. The owners are finally getting hit in the poketbooks and that bodes very poorly for Goodell.

Yep, the only way Pippi Longstocking gets canned is if the greedy owners start losing money they need to feed their families.

Like the rest of the NYJFL suites .... Goof-dell is scared to death to come here.

He's on his knees now praying the Jills win Sunday. Lord, give me another fictitious 'gate', Leak incorrect lies and find that meaningless 'gate'. what have I done wrong for you to allow the Patriots to dominate for 15 years. I pray these words in the name of parody

Has anyone seen any Walking Dead Neegan videos replacing the victim with Goodell. That might be the only person who could make that scene not utterly disgusting.

Goodell's a coward. He's not coming to Gillette until Brady and Belichick are gone. Or he's suspended them both.

If he ever comes to Foxboro and his face gets plastered on the Jumbotron ... imagine the obscenity-fueled thunder of noise that would erupt in Gillette. That would be a beautiful moment to experience.

Didn't Goodell pretend he was a lawyer one time, instead of an arts communications major? This guy creates such pathetic strawman arguments, I'm not sure anyone was fooled by that...
“Gary, one of the things, we obviously disagree on this, you’ve made your position clear — the No. 1 thing here is protecting the integrity of our game,” Goodell said. “The rules apply to everyone in the league — every team, every player. It doesn’t matter whether you are the MVP or a Super Bowl champion, or any other team. They apply equally. This is the single most important thing that the commissioner’s job is — that is the responsibility
Right, I'm sure this guy said that some players don't need to follow the rules. The Krieger effect on display everyone, which I'm now familiar with thanks to this imbecile. He actually thinks his continued mischaracterization of the whole ordeal is compelling and believable because he thinks he's smarter than everyone. But because being dumber than Goodell is such a low bar, in his mind crafting arguments that could only obfuscate the issue for an actual clinical definition moron is effective.

I really wish at least one of the owners would sit him down before he's fired and explain - "no Roger, we actually picked you because you were the least intelligent person we could find, and so sufficiently misinformed about your own abilities and worth that you'd never realize it."

I came to a conclusion independent of any opinions all of you have expressed here:

Roger Goodell is a lying, narcissistic, incompetent, mysoginistic, overpaid douchebag who is ruining professional football and putting players' and their significant others at risk of disability and death.

All of you on this forum are wonderful people and I am eternally grateful that you allowed me to reach this conclusion independent of any justified outrage you expressed about the independent studies conducted by independent investigators hired to reach pre-determined conclusions.

It's great knowing that I have been able to let go of my anger and move on with my life.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots