PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Frank Clark busted for driving with Uzi, arrested for felony possession

I hate victimless crimes, such as crimes of possession. Still, this is the way of our country right now, so yes, very dumb to drive in California with an UZI.

Put me down for a full-auto Glock if you must have a pew-pew-pew in 9mm.
Partial to a Sig myself. Made right here in NH.

It went downhill fast after it was sold by Frank Giuffrida. The only thing left now is the sign.

I was there many times and had friends who worked there. I also saw Steve Grogan there soon after he lost his job as the starter. He didn't look happy.

Did he lose it to Eason? Then I don't blame him...

Partial to a Sig myself. Made right here in NH.

I have a P365 and love it. Actually, I loved it, because my wife claimed it and now I'm back to a Glock 30S for my concealed carry.

The only full-auto Sig I've fired is the MCX and it was pretty great. For full-auto 9mm platforms, the SD6 will always have my heart, but I got to shoot a Glock 18c on the regular a few deployments back...LOVE that one for a combo of concealibility and cyclic rate. Muzzle flip gets squirrely though.

I have a P365 and love it. Actually, I loved it, because my wife claimed it and now I'm back to a Glock 30S for my concealed carry.

The only full-auto Sig I've fired is the MCX and it was pretty great. For full-auto 9mm platforms, the SD6 will always have my heart, but I got to shoot a Glock 18c on the regular a few deployments back...LOVE that one for a combo of concealibility and cyclic rate. Muzzle flip gets squirrely though.

This is some really great handgun talk. Training camp can’t start soon enough.

I got a Glock in my 'rari, 17 shots, no 38.

@fnordcircle and @jimnance
OK, I'll be the one to break it to you. It's here. And our families have all had us committed here as a diversion from full on institutional confinement. Our posts are monitored by experts to ensure that all the humor and hostility is expressed here, and that we aren't in danger of externalizing that to society. Our families are getting a stipend because this costs much less than putting on on The Seventh Floor somewhere.

*hits blunt*

Yeah man.

The only full auto 9mm I fired in the service was a Swedish-K. It was like firing a squirt gun.

Last edited:
This is some really great handgun talk. Training camp can’t start soon enough.

I got a Glock in my 'rari, 17 shots, no 38.

Better than another political Covid thread...

The only full auto 9mm I fired in the service was a Swedish-K. It was like firing a squirt gun.

I've only heard about these in legend...some interesting stories for sure :whistle:

@fnordcircle and @jimnance
OK, I'll be the one to break it to you. It's here. And our families have all had us committed here as a diversion from full on institutional confinement. Our posts are monitored by experts to ensure that all the humor and hostility is expressed here, and that we aren't in danger of externalizing that to society. Our families are getting a stipend because this costs much less than putting on on The Seventh Floor somewhere.
Thats quite a convoluted post.
Makes me wonder bruh... are YOU posting this from a Seventh Floor?

this is my rifle..this is my gun...one is for fighting...one is for fun...

I don't know anything about guns, but it turns out the Uzi is the coolest looking one. I'm guessing I don't get to own one of those in Massachusetts, right?

I don't know anything about guns, but it turns out the Uzi is the coolest looking one. I'm guessing I don't get to own one of those in Massachusetts, right?
Banned in Mass:

Assault weapons[edit]​

Assault weapons are defined (with no exceptions, except pre 1994 models) as: (i) Avtomat Kalashnikov (AK) (all models), Action Arms Israeli Military Industries UZI and Galil, Beretta Ar70 (SC-70), Colt AR-15, Fabrique National FN/FAL, FN/LAR and FNC, SWD M-10, M-11, M-11/9 and M-12, Steyr AUG, INTRATEC TEC-9, TEC-DC9, TEC-22, revolving cylinder shotguns, Street Sweeper, and the Striker 12.
Gun laws in Massachusetts - Wikipedia

Now, does that mean there are copies of the Israeli UZI that aren't banned? Don't know, but I doubt it. Massachusettes is like your doctor, if it's good they won't let you have it.

Great scene.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back