PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Frank Clark busted for driving with Uzi, arrested for felony possession

Our dynasty really had it all. Even their criminals are a pale imitation.

Hernandez (unfortunately) was never on a Super Bowl winning team so his contributions were ultimately not significant.

Hernandez (unfortunately) was never on a Super Bowl winning team so his contributions were ultimately not significant.

That’s kind of shallow. Jerod Mayo never won a championship yet he was also someone who played the game hard and gave us a lot of entertainment. Hernandez contributions certainly helped Brady to a mvp season. They just fell a little short that year.

That’s kind of shallow. Jerod Mayo never won a championship yet he was also someone who played the game hard and gave us a lot of entertainment. Hernandez contributions certainly helped Brady to a mvp season. They just fell a little short that year.

Mayo has a ring from 2014, but you're still right. The player I'd choose to make the point is Mankins.

Our dynasty really had it all. Even their criminals are a pale imitation.
It's their attention to detail that sets NE apart from teams like the Chiefs

Page 147 of the New England Patriots' Do Your Job manual clearly states:

-Pay attention to weather reports and arrive for practice 3 hours early
-Avoid Foxboro school zones 7-9am and 2-4pm
-Don't drive vehicles that draw unwanted attention
-Require your fall guy to transport all weapons in his/her/one of NT State's 31 gender-approved pronouns unaffiliated vehicle

The Chiefs have had terrible events around them for years and continually bring in people will issues and they always seem to stay out of the media crosshairs. I don't know if its because they are just fly over state hayseeds or what but they never seem to catch much heat for all their issues.

Jovan Belcher kill his girlfriend then himself at the team facility.

Had another team employee kill his girlfriend and himself.

Drafted Hill knowing he choked and punched his pregnant girlfriend then gave him a lowball deal since they had leverage on him after he broke his kid’s arm and was on the verge of suspension.

Traded for Frank Clark, a domestic abuser, who once threatened a reporter for mentioning the abuse incident. Now arrested again with an Uzi.

Had a backup Dlineman who was an abuser and child beater.

Signed an UDFA DB, Justin Cox, after he was arrested for burglary and domestic assault in college then cut him when he got arrested again.

Kareem Hunt who was on video kicking a woman.

Andy Reid’s kid causing permanent major injuries to a child.

That is just relatively recent stuff. That doesn't even account for holocaust denier and Hitler supporter, Larry Johnson who has numerous arrests for beating, spitting on, and pointing a gun at various women.

Then there is the Hunt family. In 1999 Chiefs co-owner Lamar Hunt Jr. was sued in civil court for allegedly sexually assaulting his mentally disabled sister-in-law two years earlier. The case was settled for around $2 million.

In 2002, Al Hill Jr., H.L. Hunt’s eldest grandson, pleaded no contest to misdemeanor assault. Hill, a former business partner of his uncle Lamar Hunt Sr., was required to attend 24 weeks of batterer intervention counseling

LMAO...who the feck do you think all NFL teams want rushing the passer? Choirboys? You don't even want to know what half these trained psychopaths have done in their short careers while off the field. Myself , I sorta like to see the human side of these athletic cyborgs...my personal favorite is 6 time probowler Nate Newton...busted in LA. with 213 pounds of weed in a traffic stop. Now THAT'S a Cheech and Chong movie right there
I dont have a problem with drug,speeding
and gun charges with these guys. Clark carrying an uzi doesn't bother me. These guys are rich and have large targets on their backs.Tho its obviously kinda stupid to leave an uzi in plain sight.
But the vast majority of the Chiefs charges were beating and/or killing women and children; sexual assault on your mentally disabled sister!?!
These are lowlife scumbags need to be locked up. You hurt a woman or a child youre a spineless slimy f'n coward. And I wouldnt mind borrowing Frank Clarks uzi to deal with those stinking cesspools of diarrhea.

Officers observed and recovered two loaded firearms inside the vehicle during a traffic stop at 11:45 p.m. PT on March 12. The police report obtained by the newspaper shows Clark and Smith were pulled over because the vehicle in which they were traveling did not display a front license plate.

Officers saw the muzzle of a firearm in a bag in the back seat and recovered two loaded firearms — one rifle and one handgun — from the vehicle.

Clark was driving a Lamborghini SUV when he was pulled over for a routine traffic stop in Los Angeles. Police noticed an open duffle bag with an Uzi inside and arrested him at 9:20 p.m. Sunday.

He didn't learn to zip up his gun bag after the first traffic stop?:rolleyes:

Even though this just happened it's still old news. As one of the hostesses at the Hilltop Steak House would say, welcome to Kansas City.

Maybe the Uzi was an optional extra when he went to spec the vehicle ......cant be without one.

What was I saying in the Nassib thread about dudes in the NFL who do bad chit?

Saw one of these Lambo SUV's yesterday ,the front view looked passable , but the rest of it.....YUK !

I think owning/shooting an UZI would be cool but there are ya know, things called gun laws......

Is Frank a member of the Patriots, then?

The question with Clark right now is if it’s an illegal weapons charge for some semi auto Uzi clone which you can purchase just about anywhere as long as you’re licensed OR a fully automatic Uzi which is RIDICULOUSLY STRICTLY regulated and only people with a specific class of Gun license that is not only tough to get but needs to have on the record justification for you continuing to have it. The punishments are, well, very different.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Back