PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

EDIT: Hogan will play! // H. back at practice! T.Flowers practicing as well (EDIT: out)

Status
Not open for further replies.
With Brady as the starter, in MIA after Halloween....

04- loss (U-G-L-Y)
05- win
06-loss
09-loss
12- win
12- loss
15-loss
16-win

So 3-5 in MIA with TB12 at QB after Halloween.

Thats not good.

You have 2012 listed twice for some reason(as both W-L). For the record we won in 2012. So he is really 3-4. And 2 out of the last 3. With the loss in 2015 being the game that BB basically threw since the whole team was injured.

You have 2012 listed twice for some reason(as both W-L). For the record we won in 2012. So he is really 3-4. And 2 out of the last 3. With the loss in 2015 being the game that BB basically threw since the whole team was injured.

The 2012 win was so good it counted twice :p

Typo. They lost in 2013.

what happened to wise?

Nothing visible on tape. He was clearly over-used and on heavy legs in 4Q. Don't understand the need wearing a rookie out unnecessarily on a very thin position while resting Branch, Brown (fresh as a daisy) and Guy . but thats how they do it obviously..

Why doesn't every other beat writer get this? We expect to see more of this type of rest going forward. I mean the guy is 40. Plus Miami beats him up a ton. Extra rest is always good.

Why doesn't every other beat writer get this? We expect to see more of this type of rest going forward. I mean the guy is 40. Plus Miami beats him up a ton. Extra rest is always good.

Because apparently the narrative is that if you're a Patriots player and you miss practice you have to be injured or sick because that's how Belichick runs it no exceptions. You also have the Brady narrative that he wouldn't be missing practices if there wasn't something wrong.

I however think last year when he missed some practices he realized the extra days off helped him, so this could be the same thing given that it was basically at this time last year it happened.

Furthermore Thursday is basically a Wednesday for a MNF game so him missing today would be him missing Wednesday practice. Which I know they practiced yesterday which would be considered Tuesday for a MNF but Pats only practice on Tuesday a few times a season.

Which one of the few Tuesdays they practiced this year which was after the Bucs game Brady didn't attend.

Because apparently the narrative is that if you're a Patriots player and you miss practice you have to be injured or sick because that's how Belichick runs it no exceptions. You also have the Brady narrative that he wouldn't be missing practices if there wasn't something wrong.

I however think last year when he missed some practices he realized the extra days off helped him, so this could be the same thing given that it was basically at this time last year it happened.

Furthermore Thursday is basically a Wednesday for a MNF game so him missing today would be him missing Wednesday practice. Which I know they practiced yesterday which would be considered Tuesday for a MNF but Pats only practice on Tuesday a few times a season.

Which one of the few Tuesdays they practiced this year which was after the Bucs game Brady didn't attend.

Pure speculation on my part but maybe since he played Miami very recently he needs less "prep time" for the upcoming game.

As a 40 year old , I do think he has some maladies (Achilles, bruises) that need some extra TLC and healing time but nothing serious.

When was the last time Brady missed back to back practices? Just curious. I’m sure someone here knows.

Nothing visible on tape. He was clearly over-used and on heavy legs in 4Q. Don't understand the need wearing a rookie out unnecessarily on a very thin position while resting Branch, Brown (fresh as a daisy) and Guy . but thats how they do it obviously..

Some have been warning about this when others called for increased snap counts for Wise. I think especially now that the BYE is more or less secured they need to start giving him more rest so he can be a factor in the playoffs. I hope we didnt ride him totally out of juice.. would be the classic rookie wall situation..

King had issues with his hammy wk-4 & wk-5 (OUT wk-4).

Slater and Waddle were both "LP" all three practices last week, traveled with the team to Buffalo, and were game-time scratches, so they may both be good to go.

Trey Flowers was LP all three days last week, but didn't travel.

Rowe got in some game snaps last week.

In addition to the concussion that kept him out wks 6-8, Gilmore was on the report for an ankle issue wks 5, 6, 7 & 8, and still in wk-10 after the BYE.

With M. Butler on the report this week, that makes 8 players who've had ankle issues so far this season. Cannon has been on the report with his ankle issue for 11 weeks, and this is his 5th consecutive week of DNP (so far).

Reilly is out of the concussion protocol! YAY!

Some have been warning about this when others called for increased snap counts for Wise. I think especially now that the BYE is more or less secured they need to start giving him more rest so he can be a factor in the playoffs. I hope we didnt ride him totally out of juice.. would be the classic rookie wall situation..

Wise's snap count averages per game ...
1st 4 games = 26
2nd 4 games = 42 (including 59 at the Jets, two weeks before Brown went out with his ankle injury)
most recent 4 games = 42 (including 58 at the Bills)

So, his average scrimmage snaps/game haven't increased since w-5, though he's had 17 ST snaps the past four weeks compared to 16 total over the first 8 weeks. His tackle production has also increased a bit these past four games.

So both starting cbs and both starting des were limited and may not play.
I know Miami sucks but DAMN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft