PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

EDIT: Hogan will play! // H. back at practice! T.Flowers practicing as well (EDIT: out)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Booty call...LOL

Freeny played a ton of ST here in 2015. That might be a factor.

Well..you did bring up the golden girls..

Seriously, this is also about KVN, Reilly. Foxboro Fortress ain't telling how long they are out. Freeny could be a laughing stock here but the reality is he mirrors KVN's positions (no pun intended) - OLB, ILB, DE - and he is not that much worse as most people think.

When KVN is ready to come back Id be ok to waive John goodbye..

I think that it is early to guess who will be cut when Gronk comes back, and/or when we activate someone from IR.

I have four players on the list

Freeny
Grigsby
Reilly (health?)
Reedy
Good points.

Very nice. Unlike Dorsett, he's actually a threat to get the ball outside the numbers. His presence will also help tremendously in the red zone. Very nice to have him back. My fantasy football team also welcomes his back as I prepare for my playoff run.

I have him on my fantasy team too! Are you going to start him this weekend?

One more interesting note from early practice vid: D.Allen was doing drills w WRs while the rest of TEs were with RBs..

They are inside to prepare for Florida temps. Seemed normal participant. No red jersey, doing all initial drills. No visible hold backs.. Will probably be listed limited so hard to tell about Monday but the good thing is he's IN..

Reiss confirms I wasn't hallucinating..

How high does Belichick set the thermostat?

Does anyone know what is wrong with Butler and Wise?

Id guess 60.5°

The forecast of high/low is 71°/56°. Game starts at 8.30..
He'd also add some N 10 mph wind & 64% humidity..
It's good to know that they won't be playing in sweltering heat and humidity. I think some of the late season success that Miami has had at home against the Pats relates to their weather.

Trey Flowers .. are we sure he hasn't been playing all along - using the alias of Eric Lee? Seriously, even though the defense has been great, I would love to see him back. Not sure if Hogan is ready yet, but it would be nice to have him replace some of Gronk's production (Gronk can't be replaced by one person, the whole offense has to step up)

It's good to know that they won't be playing in sweltering heat and humidity. I think some of the late season success that Miami has had at home against the Pats relates to their weather.
With Brady as the starter, in MIA after Halloween....

04- loss (U-G-L-Y)
05- win
06-loss
09-loss
12- win
13- loss
15-loss
16-win

So 3-5 in MIA with TB12 at QB after Halloween.

Thats not good.

Last edited:
Very nice. Unlike Dorsett, he's actually a threat to get the ball outside the numbers. His presence will also help tremendously in the red zone. Very nice to have him back. My fantasy football team also welcomes his back as I prepare for my playoff run.
I will work with Dorsett

Even if Hogan is ready to go this week I kind of hope they hold him for Pittsburgh. First of all because I don't want him to reinjure himself, and secondly because Hogan did some great work against Pittsburgh in the playoffs last year.

Even if Hogan is ready to go this week I kind of hope they hold him for Pittsburgh. First of all because I don't want him to reinjure himself, and secondly because Hogan did some great work against Pittsburgh in the playoffs last year.

If he is to have any significant role vs Pitt they need to get him on the field vs MIA. He is going to be winded and rusty.

If hes healthy he needs to play

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back