PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Edelman facing 4 game suspension

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what happens when you got a QB with a quak doctor/guru thinking he knows better than the pros.

Anything from the team/team doctors would of been tested so it's likely even if accidental it came from Jules taking it himself without getting team approval or worse still Guerrero/TB12.
The reason we know about their supplement testing in the first place is because Curran told us they independently test stuff from TB12.

I think any injured player on the IR for the season should be allowed any and all methods to heal his body while he is on IR.

I think that any player coming off an injuey should be entitled to use whatever stuff would help him get back on the field. Right now, due to prohibition, their only shot is to break the rules. As history has shown, prohibition always works, right?

I guess my dream that a year will start great, with no controversy, and the Pats will run the table and win the Super Bowl is just never going to come true...
Running the table shouldnt be a hope to anyone at this point. Too many things need to go exactly right for that to happen. Plus the pressure going into the playoffs would be immense. Plus you also have to play your starters the entire season. Just not worth it.

If you want to win a superbowl you need to make the playoffs healthy, and that involves smart snap count and player management.

d%#*!@t.

Supplement?

When has Guerrero ever been associated with using banned substances? His past involves misleading, unsubstantiated claims about what his products can do & what his qualifications were. Unless I'm missing something here, it's lazy and utterly bizarre how many people are willing to stretch his past into something else entirely.

You think it's utterly bizarre that anyone would have questions when the guy has peddled quack cures, concussion water, billed himself as a doctor when he isn't, and now has suddenly morphed into a nutrition and workout guru might possibly be involved in something ELSE that's sketchy?

Very dissapointing. Gonna have to take a couple of more wrs.

Hogan
Matthews
Britt
Dorsett
Patterson
Berrios/McCaron
JE - roster exemption
MM- PUP
Gronk is Gronk and Hollister is apparently having a great camp.

With Rexy and White, Michel/Hill there will be plenty of quality targets.

They only have one real tough game over the 1st 4.

It may or may not be connected to Guerrero, but I've always thought that being hooked up with a guy with his extremely sketchy past was a great way to paint a giant target on your back with respect to the league.

As opposed to say the target the Pats logo already represents to the Jete infested league office?

probably get two games......bfd

probably get two games......bfd
Is 2 games even on the table for a PED suspension? I thought it was a standard 4.

"C'Mon Julian, just try this stuff in between your band workout and recovery water, it'll help you rehab" - Alex Guerrero
patent_medicine.jpg

Poppy seed bagel.
My old standby back in the day. Pretty sure that I had my probation officer convinced that I ate them for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

Hogan
Matthews
Britt
Dorsett
Patterson
Berrios/McCaron
JE - roster exemption
MM- PUP
Gronk is Gronk and Hollister is apparently having a great camp.

With Rexy and White, Michel/Hill there will be plenty of quality targets.

They only have one real tough game over the 1st 4.
If Mitchell can’t attend a single camp practice and is eligible for pup then he needs to just be cut.

I know Edelman is this forums god child...but I have to say I'm a bit disappointed in him for not being more responsible at this stage in his adult life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back