PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Donkeys vs Bungles MNF Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't matter. We control the #1 seed. We're on to Miami and a must win.

Bungholes tonight ...............

I want no part of going to Denver....weird schitt happens in that ****ing stadium...Must win Sunday & gotta lock up that #1 seed...I've changed my tune

Here comes the Brock Osweiler is the next Tom Brady ********.

We got to win next week. I can't stomach a playoff away game in Denver considering our track record there.

NO ONE will believe me but right before that snap I literally said "Imagine if McCarron screws up this snap" and then BOOM
I believe you. I called a fumble right before the donkeys caughed it up.... ☺

No way that wasn't Blandino forcing that call to be reviewed. I'm just surprised Hochuli refused to go along with Blandino's order to overturn.

Not that it matters because Bengals will Bengal.

Burfict is a moron...please never bring up that the Pats should have taken him again...please...a loser

wouldve liked the bengals to win. if some out of the world weird **** happens next week, wouldve liked bengals with HFA than denver. and denver gets extra rest.

I thought Andy Dalton was inactive tonight. What was he doing playing QB on that last play?
He was channeling his eventual successor, McCarron.

Well that's a fumble. I guess it makes things a little easier when your team gets the ball first in OT.

I'm always in favor of getting the ball first in OT. Especially in today's league.

While I agree that going to Denver would be a tough task...part of me wants to overcome the demons that have haunted us there. If we can get Jules and Dola back...I am not afraid of either of these teams.

I believe you. I called a fumble right before the donkeys caughed it up.... ☺

I got a weird feeling from him when he walked up... I don't know what it was

I want no part of going to Denver....weird schitt happens in that ****ing stadium...Must win Sunday & gotta lock up that #1 seed...I've changed my tune

Weird **** like the Broncos losing there in the playoffs, you mean? Because that's exactly what has happened in 2 of their last 4 games there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore