PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Donkeys vs Bungles MNF Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless the pats start getting guys back for the playoffs no win is certain with this team. If they end up playing in Denver, which is very possible, Broncos will probably win because the pats have almost no luck in there.

That's an absurd reason for why you'd pick a vastly inferior team to win.

If the Broncos win, it will be because we will continue to be decimated by injuries. When we've been healthy, they haven't been able to touch us, regardless of venue. That's been proven over the last 4-5 seasons.

Last edited:
Stephen A Smith will rip Marvin Lewis a new one tomorrow. The Nfl should not schedule any other primetime game for the bengals as long as this idiot is there.

Unless the pats start getting guys back for the playoffs no win is certain with this team. If they end up playing in Denver, which is very possible, Broncos will probably win because the pats have almost no luck in there.

You do realize we are getting most of our injured players back for the playoffs right?

Offense will look alot different with edelman and amendola back

Weird **** like the Broncos losing there in the playoffs, you mean? Because that's exactly what has happened in 2 of their last 4 games there.
Uhhhh no, like Brady getting picked in ez & returned for 101 yd TD that should've been a touchback....kevin faulk fumbling punts...talib getting hurt on 1st series....phantom holding on Chung...gronkowski injury...need I say more????? U do realize Pats haven't won in Denver vs quarterbacks other than tebow & danny kannel in years right?

Man I can't wait til the playoffs. I really don't care if they're the 1 or 2 seed, it honestly doesn't mean much to me. Worst that could happen is they have to travel to Denver for the AFCCG (well, the worst that could happen is they lose in the divisional round but I'm talking about where they play).

It's going to be so awesome to watch Edelman, Amendola, Vollmer, McCourty, Chung, Hightower with more rest, and a more experienced James White back in the mix. If everything lines up and we don't get ****ed with another bad injury next week, I love our chances

Uhhhh no, like Brady getting picked in ez & returned for 101 yd TD that should've been a touchback....kevin faulk fumbling punts...talib getting hurt on 1st series....phantom holding on Chung...gronkowski injury...need I say more????? U do realize Pats haven't won in Denver vs quarterbacks other than tebow & danny kannel in years right?

Stuff like that happens everywhere. Even in Foxboro. To say that it is exclusive to Mile High is absurd. The last two times we played there we fielded our practice squad and lost by 10 and by 6 (in OT.) Hardly blow outs.

Also, no QB on their roster at this stage is better than Tebow.

Wow you encouraged us to take a WR that went #4 overall?! You're a prodigy, kid! Send an email to [email protected]. I got a job for you.

I kid you not, buckaroo. When I suggested that New England consider trading up for Cooper, there were all sorts of "who?" comments that followed. Heckle all you want to, but we could use someone like him right now, and in the next few years.

This is the best outcome, we win next win we get home field.

what are you talking about..Cooper was the 4th overall pick

I kid you not, buckaroo. When I suggested that New England consider trading up for Cooper, there were all sorts of "who?" comments that followed. Heckle all you want to, but we could use someone like him right now, and in the next few years.

Nobody here didn't know who Amari Cooper was, but I guess you're right so far about McCarron.

Stuff like that happens everywhere. Even in Foxboro. To say that it is exclusive to Mile High is absurd. The last two times we played there we fielded our practice squad and lost by 10 and by 6 (in OT.) Hardly blow outs.

And where else but Denver are the Patriots 1-5 since 2003????

And where else but Denver are the Patriots 1-5 since 2003????

If the Pats are healthy in the previous two meetings in Denver, they're likely 3-3.

Context.

It's not something you have to worry about anyway, because it won't happen. We're not losing to Miami.

Marvin Lewis should be fired. They had the Donks on the ropes and took their foot off the gas. Where have we head that before. I know the outcome doesn't matter to the Pats but was rooting against the Donks. Just awful sitting on that lead after taking it to them. What a joke.

Just win on sunday. I wanna see us go out there and dominate. Don't fool around. I just don't want to play in denver even at full strenght. Their defense gets pumped up by the noise.

You had me until this comment. Comparing Peyton Manning or Brock Osweiler's QB skills to that of Tim Tebow is sheer madness.

No doubt we could use someone like the best WR that came out of the draft this past spring, but is the value really there in terms of what it'd have cost to move up that high?

I wanted to move up from #17 to #11 to get JJ Watt and everyone laughed at me. That was only 6 spots, and yet it still would've cost multiple high round draft picks, most likely including 2 first rounders. I couldn't imagine what it would cost to move up from #32 all the way to #4!!

This is the best outcome, we win next win we get home field.

Well, that was already established prior to the game tonight, so nothing really changed there. The only difference is that we could potentially be forced to play out in DEN rather than in CIN, should we lose on Sunday to the Dolphins and Denver beat the Chargers.

For real, I'd love to see those quotes. Amari Cooper was very much not anonymous in college. I cannot imagine anyone who has an opinion on the draft not knowing who he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Back