PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Deshaun Watson Suspended 11 games (Updated)

I think a lot of people in here are suffering from some of that lowered expectations brand of racism.

A black man, like Watson is involved with some happy ending massages. Immediate predator.

Kraft gets caught once. A slight mishap. Alzheimers and the drink can readily explain that he genuinely thought the Asian therapist was just really attracted to him. Following a totally impromptu stop at a cheap stripmall massage shop. You know, typical billionaire stuff.
Not surprised you aren't bothering to respond to your earlier posts, it shows you just refuse to process information honestly.

You're actively filtering out stuff that does not fit the narratives you are spinning

For instance, you've read this forum and decided that Kraft got a free pass for his HJ. Nope, he was raked over the coals for that.

No one posted the narrative you just posted ("the Asian therapist was just really attracted to him"), it's something you're making up from thin air just to fit your narratives.

Now you want to equate a case where consent was present (the owner of the Orchids of Asia pleaded guilty to running a house of prostitution) to cases where consent clearly was not present.

You seem to want to make your own misdeeds ("I've done plenty I regret") seem insignificant by minimizing what this guy has done.

By arguing for a free pass for the player you're arguing for a free pass for your own regretful behavior.

You casually toss out racism yet seem to ignore how this forum treated the Payton Manning exposure incident.

In short, you're a loser.

If you can't see the difference between one consensual act with a sex worker and 26 non-consensual acts with NON sex workers, that's on you, not us.
Kraft only got caught through a sophisticated sting operation. Probably not just a really really unlikely first time for him.

Plus, Kraft was in an Asian massage parlor seeing women who were potentially victims of human trafficking (if not there then other Asian massage parlors). Not surprising all his previous slave victims didn't come together for a class action led by an NFL owner's lawyer friend.

Not surprised you aren't bothering to respond to your earlier posts, it shows you just refuse to process information honestly.

You're actively filtering out stuff that does not fit the narratives you are spinning

For instance, you've read this forum and decided that Kraft got a free pass for his HJ. Nope, he was raked over the coals for that.

No one posted the narrative you just posted ("the Asian therapist was just really attracted to him"), it's something you're making up from thin air just to fit your narratives.

Now you want to equate a case where consent was present (the owner of the Orchids of Asia pleaded guilty to running a house of prostitution) to cases where consent clearly was not present.

You seem to want to make your own misdeeds ("I've done plenty I regret") seem insignificant by minimizing what this guy has done.

By arguing for a free pass for the player you're arguing for a free pass for your own regretful behavior.

You casually toss out racism yet seem to ignore how this forum treated the Payton Manning exposure incident.

In short, you're a loser.
Kraft's friend was the one who leaked the story that he thought the woman was attracted to him. That's always been part of the narrative for why what he did wasn't all that bad.

Why assume woman in massage parlors are all consenting to be there or not forced into prostitution by unfortunate circumstances? Forget the specific circumstances of Orchards of Asia and consider Asian massage parlors generally, where Kraft got caught and had likely gone before.

Where are the claims that these women with Watson did not consent, reluctantly or otherwise, to performing sexual acts for Watson? Consenting to something you later regret doesn't invalidate the initial consent.

Who's arguing for a free pass for Watson? I'm noting the difference between being a creep and exposing yourself and being an actual sexual predator.

Finally, everyone makes mistakes. I'm not arguing for my own free pass for anything. I'm saying these women can later regret what they did.

People hear buzz words like "sexual favors" and "massage therapists" and want to act like Watson showed up to these appointments with duct tape instead of cash. I know you're duty bound to support the latest thing, but turning this into something it's not is outrageous.

Mute function enabled. Bye, bye, loser!

Mute function enabled. Bye, bye, loser!
The ultimate punishment and tragedy.

I guess the argument on who's engaging who fell away? Literally complaining I'm not engaging with his comments. The second I engage with his comments he runs away to mute. Pathetic.

Last edited:
Watson gets fined 11 games and must pay 5 million dollar fine. Justice is served. :thumbsup:

If he wants to get off, next time he needs to ask Kraft what massage parlor he used. :poop:

Cos instead of him touching people without their consent, there's actually people who take money to do that kind of stuff! :rofl:

Watson gets fined 11 games and must pay 5 million dollar fine. Justice is served. :thumbsup:

If he wants to get off, next time he needs to ask Kraft what massage parlor he used. :poop:

Cos instead of him touching people without their consent, there's actually people who take money to do that kind of stuff! :rofl:
Personally, I'm convinced Watson gets off by not having the consent.

Clearly, he's got good looks, fame, and money working for him.

He should have no problem getting women to have consentual sex with him.

Instead, he goes to 43 different women online and tries to get them to become prostitutes.

We see in the case I quoted earlier, when he doesn't get what he wants, he just finishes himself off.

As you suggest, if all he wanted was sex for money, he could just go to a prostitute.

Yet 43 times in a row he did not.

Kraft's friend was the one who leaked the story that he thought the woman was attracted to him. That's always been part of the narrative for why what he did wasn't all that bad.

Why assume woman in massage parlors are all consenting to be there or not forced into prostitution by unfortunate circumstances? Forget the specific circumstances of Orchards of Asia and consider Asian massage parlors generally, where Kraft got caught and had likely gone before.

Where are the claims that these women with Watson did not consent, reluctantly or otherwise, to performing sexual acts for Watson? Consenting to something you later regret doesn't invalidate the initial consent.

Who's arguing for a free pass for Watson? I'm noting the difference between being a creep and exposing yourself and being an actual sexual predator.

Finally, everyone makes mistakes. I'm not arguing for my own free pass for anything. I'm saying these women can later regret what they did.

People hear buzz words like "sexual favors" and "massage therapists" and want to act like Watson showed up to these appointments with duct tape instead of cash. I know you're duty bound to support the latest thing, but turning this into something it's not is outrageous.
"Where are the claims that these women with Watson did not consent?" In the 26 lawsuits filed against him.

Love this mute function!!!

The fact that there are people comparing what Watson did to what Kraft allegedly did is beyond crazy,and it shows who the real racists are.Kraft can't help being white get over it

Back in the old days (circa 1990) it was said the longer a discussion went on, it became more and more inevitable that someone would compare someone else to Hitler. Seems that needs to be updated and Hitler should be replaced with the generic term "racist". It's used in a way to stifle an argument, and shows that the person introducing it has lost the argument.

The fact that there are people comparing what Watson did to what Kraft allegedly did is beyond crazy,and it shows who the real racists are.Kraft can't help being white get over it

There are definitely real racists in our world (although in this case the person who raised the concern about racism seems to be operating disingenuously), but you are right that Watson's and Kraft's respective actions are not the same. Watson was predatory and non-consensual, while Kraft's actions were scuzzy, but not predatory and there was established consent.

I'm sure there are some people who have judged Watson harshly based on his race; that's the unfortunate reality. However there are plenty of others who have (completely rightfully) judged Watson harshly based not on his race, but on the totality of his predatory sexual misconduct.

One can dislike Watson on the merit of his own actions, that has absolutely nothing to do with his identity/race, etc. I would judge anyone else in the same manner if they behaved and acted the way Watson has.

There are definitely real racists in our world (although in this case the person who raised the concern about racism seems to be operating disingenuously), but you are right that Watson's and Kraft's respective actions are not the same. Watson was predatory and non-consensual, while Kraft's actions were scuzzy, but not predatory and there was established consent.

I'm sure there are some people who have judged Watson harshly based on his race; that's the unfortunate reality. However there are plenty of others who have (completely rightfully) judged Watson harshly based not on his race, but on the totality of his predatory sexual misconduct.

One can dislike Watson on the merit of his own actions, that has absolutely nothing to do with his identity/race, etc. I would judge anyone else in the same manner if they behaved and acted the way Watson has.
I deployed the mute function because of the continual equivalence being drawn between these two different situations.

Even if they were equivalent, shouldn't we be against both of them, instead of suggesting one justifies the other?

Neither is good for the individuals involved, nor the sport.

Krafty Bob certainly did not get a free pass on this forum, he and his reputation got trashed.

Neither did Payton Manning when word got out that he treated an athletic trainer as if she was a sex worker.

Both Kraft and Manning are not people of color.

It's what the team's do.

Watson gets suspended, but the Texans arranged everything. They had to know what went on. It's like they drove the getaway car, but not one peep concerning the team.

The Bills have been hyping this player for a month. They had to know the allegations, yet sold the player as a punting hero to their fans.

It's a one way street.

Saw a dude at Redrocks with a Watson jersey last night. I really don't understand Browns fans.

Proof from yesterday as to why the Browns franchise needs to be nuked from orbit.

1663604749026.png

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back