PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Deshaun Watson accused of sexual assault in lawsuit

Again I'd just be speculating. But you have to imagine DW can get massages and much more for free multiple times a day by just walking in a club or party.
But you can’t speculate, because there really isn’t any other logical reason.

Look for the man to be found guilty, or liable, a case must be presented in court.
He is presumed legally innocent until proven guilty.
But for someone who is not on a jury to have an opinion they have no bar.
The liklihood that this many people would lie under oath and file a lawsuit with great detail and similarity is almost mathematically impossible. The way a lot of these things occurred, like flying a masseuse in from Atlanta look hard to explain.
The only reason you have to conclude they are fake is that is what you are wishing it to be.

Ok, I'll put you down as a "Yes".

I'm not knocking your opinion. Just wondering.
Answer the question. Why would him asking for a trade have anything to with his interactions with masseuses?
Or are you on some kind of QANON like conspiracy bender

So if DW is suspended do the Texans draft a QB? How does this impact the Patriots QB search? Does this screw up the Pats chances to draft a QB? Pats will get screwed somehow.

Answer the question. Why would him asking for a trade have anything to with his interactions with masseuses?
Or are you on some kind of QANON like conspiracy bender
Because the huge Texan fan lawyer is trying to smear him. Figured that was obvious.

So if DW is suspended do the Texans draft a QB? How does this impact the Patriots QB search? Does this screw up the Pats chances to draft a QB? Pats will get screwed somehow.
Actually I think it makes them less likely to draft a QB, and they certainly can't do anything to impact NE's 1st pick (or 2nd pick for that matter). I was anticipating that by late April, they would have no QB but plenty o' draft picks, certainly one in the top-15. As things stand right now, they don't have a pick ahead of NE. In fact, NE has 2 picks before Houston gets their first pick in the 3rd round.

Houston does not have a first rounder, so it wouldn't affect NE unless NE decides to draft one in the second round or later.

Because the huge Texan fan lawyer is trying to smear him. Figured that was obvious.

You do realize that the victims are signing affidavits under the penalties of perjury, right?

Why would he see at least 22 different female massage therapists in a year’s time? There’s probably a lot more. Could there be any reason other than sex? This seems to be a fetish and an addiction.

These aren’t just random women. They’re all massage therapists who can prove they met with him. The idea the lawyer could get that many people tell such a big lie and file a law suit is beyond far fetched.
If it's an addiction there should be waaay more than 22. There could be literally over a hundred. He should've been a better tipper.

He isn’t a Texan fan, but in any event what possible reason would he have to lie, fabricate lawsuits, and suborn perjury to harm the guy his team just paid 160 million to? There would be nothing for him to gain as a fan.
You are definitely QANON level in this one.

You keep saying he’s a huge Texans fan. He says he doesn’t even follow the team.

I suppose hi s answer to that will be he’s lying. It’s quite clear Watson is a choir boy who did nothing and all you have to do to accept that is conclude everyone taking another him is lying.

If it's an addiction there should be waaay more than 22. There could be literally over a hundred. He should've been a better tipper.
22s a lot. Remember 22 doesn’t include the ones who were cool with it.

You do realize that the victims are signing affidavits under the penalties of perjury, right?

I'm no lawyer, but I doubt people usually get punished for losing complaints.

Where have you read about or seen such affidavits?

I'm no lawyer, but I doubt people usually get punished for losing complaints.

If any of these women are making their allegations up and provide false testimony to the court, they do so under the penalty of perjury. Also, they are subjecting themselves to a defamation suit. THat's not to say that everyone tells the truth in court. Obviously, people make up stuff all the time, but I find it difficult to believe that 12 women (and counting) are all lying. If they are, they are beyond stupid.

He isn’t a Texan fan, but in any event what possible reason would he have to lie, fabricate lawsuits, and suborn perjury to harm the guy his team just paid 160 million to? There would be nothing for him to gain as a fan.
You are definitely QANON level in this one.

So he's lying...

Buzbee has previously gone billboard-big, too. According to his Instagram, in 2014 Buzbee put 10 billboards up around Houston with the message, “Keep Johnny football in Texas!” trying to get the Texans to draft Manziel, the former Texas A&M star and Heisman Trophy winner.

"… I put up 10 billboards up around Houston asking my neighbor Mr. McNair [former Texans owner Bob McNair] to draft the greatest college football player ever,” Buzbee wrote in the caption. “Obviously, it didn’t happen.”

If any of these women are making their allegations up and provide false testimony to the court, they do so under the penalty of perjury.
That's true, but no such statements have been made because it hasn't gone to trial (or even discovery) yet. You are presuming truth in statements that don't even exist yet.
Also, they are subjecting themselves to a defamation suit.
LOL!! Yeah. Sure. The multi-millionaire athlete is going to sue the flat broke single moms for defamation..... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: He'd spend a hundred times more on lawyers fees than he would ever recover.

Let's face it: There are not any real negative consequences on the table for the plaintiffs.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back