PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Deshaun Watson accused of sexual assault in lawsuit

mean he’s known for having a fast release. And anticipating his target.
Whatever the outcome of these incidents, doubt the other players stop laughing at him after all these gory details come out.

I guess I'm a reserved, relatively private person- reading some of this absolutely blows my mind. I can't imagine any timeline/universe/mindstate/etc where I would even think of doing half this ****, let alone act on it. "Brazen" amplified by a million + an insane amount of idiocy to think this would remain private, just wow. What a case for psychologists.

I guess I'm a reserved, relatively private person- reading some of this absolutely blows my mind. I can't imagine any timeline/universe/mindstate/etc where I would even think of doing half this ****, let alone act on it. "Brazen" amplified by a million + an insane amount of idiocy to think this would remain private, just wow. What a case for psychologists.
I know some girls who get down like this and don’t blow your spot up

Now imagine if tomorrow 12 women accused you, and your reserved personality, of sexual assault without any evidence. But 12 graphic stories.

How would you fight it?

Now imagine if tomorrow 12 women accused you, and your reserved personality, of sexual assault without any evidence. But 12 graphic stories.

How would you fight it?
You know for a fact there is no evidence of any kind to back up any of these claims? Damn, we got an insider on PatsFans.

You know for a fact there is no evidence of any kind to back up any of these claims? Damn, we got an insider on PatsFans.

I know the only "evidence" released proved nothing except DW is extremely polite and considerate.

The lawyer released those messages somehow expecting to harm DW. If that's the best he has... how is this a story?

Watson is getting killed in the public based on nothing so far.

How would you fight it?
Who says there is no evidence?

Who says there is no evidence?

Do you know of any? Does anyone else in the public know of any? Even the mention of any?

I don't understand how he's being killed without it.

Again, the lawyer released "evidence" to presumably give these accusations credibility. Yet it was laughable.

I know the only "evidence" released proved nothing except DW is extremely polite and considerate.

The lawyer released those messages somehow expecting to harm DW. If that's the best he has... how is this a story?

Why would 22 women all make up stories? Paranoia seems to be controlling you.

Answer this.
A woman from ATLANTA who Watson had never met was flown to HOUSTON by Watson, who also paid for a hotel room, and surely a much larger than normal massage fee since she had to give up an entire day of massages. She says he goaded her to perform sex acts and then tried to force her.
Her testimony is evidence.
Can you explain if Watson was not trying to do she alleges, why in the world, rather than find a masseuse in Houston where he would only have to pay for a massage he would pay probably 20 times the cost of a massage from someone he had never met?

Do you know of any? Does anyone else in the public know of any? Even the mention of any?

I don't understand how he's being killed without it.

Again, the lawyer released "evidence" to presumably give these accusations credibility. Yet it was laughable.
The evidence gets introduced in the court case. It is 100% normal that you are not aware what the evidence is.

Why would 22 women all make up stories? Paranoia seems to be controlling you.

Answer this.
A woman from ATLANTA who Watson had never met was flown to HOUSTON by Watson, who also paid for a hotel room, and surely a much larger than normal massage fee since she had to give up an entire day of massages. She says he goaded her to perform sex acts and then tried to force her.
Her testimony is evidence.
Can you explain if Watson was not trying to do she alleges, why in the world, rather than find a masseuse in Houston where he would only have to pay for a massage he would pay probably 20 times the cost of a massage from someone he had never met?

My response would only be speculation.

The evidence gets introduced in the court case. It is 100% normal that you are not aware what the evidence is.
Then why did the lawyer release those text messages?

Imagine arguing with a Jets fan on this forum on this subject. Gotta love the ignore function.

Deshaun...is that you ????

My response would only be speculation.
Why would he see at least 22 different female massage therapists in a year’s time? There’s probably a lot more. Could there be any reason other than sex? This seems to be a fetish and an addiction.

These aren’t just random women. They’re all massage therapists who can prove they met with him. The idea the lawyer could get that many people tell such a big lie and file a law suit is beyond far fetched.

Why would he see at least 22 different female massage therapists in a year’s time? There’s probably a lot more. Could there be any reason other than sex? This seems to be a fetish and an addiction.

Again I'd just be speculating. But you have to imagine DW can get massages and much more for free multiple times a day by just walking in a club or party.

Ok, does anyone think this would be happening now if Watson had not demanded a trade?

There is probably oodles and oodles of evidence that will come out. But right now we have seen precisely zero of it.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Back