PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Contemporary Christian Music Video Thread

as other threads that had long died out thankfully, have unfortunatly come back again in the re-configuration, I'd like to return to the tone this had at all gotten to.

this one is worth repeating.
Hillsong - Fire Fall Down
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9be2sKHDZjo

Last edited:
Always willing to help.

Doesn't that first one just want to make you get up and dance. The dance is called the Horah...and it is usually done in a circle. The song though, is A famous Jewish song, played at weddings, and affairs, called Have Nagila. And, for the record, I know all the words. Its a fun song to sing.

The second song is called Hatikva and is the Israeli National Anthem.

I know it well. I am Jewish. And I believe that ************ is the Jewish Messiah.

http://www.jewishvoice.org/

I worship as a Christian with other Evangelicals because my focus is totally on ************, more so than worrying about belonging to any denomination, including Judaism.

But as Jesus was Jewish I accept my heritage and I encourage other Christians to accept their Jewish roots.

Amen Brother 3.

Contrary to what you may believe, I respect you, and your beliefs. My wife, you see, is an Evangelical also, EXTREMELY biblical.....and I do mean to the EXTREME.

However, what really disturbs me is when Evangelicals attempt to force feed their beliefs on others. I understand the reason, but if someone shows resistance, then its time to back off. Continuing to force the issue will, in time, create mor bad, than good.

Moreso, in the times that we now live.

I remember, many many times, when I have been approached by Mormons,for example. (we have a large Mormon population here, 2nd largest outside of Utah)...and on many occasions, even when I may be eating lunch in McDonalds, for example, they slide right in to your table and begin preaching the Book of Mormon, and quite frankly, that offends me, and it has completely turned me of to the Mormon faith.

Same thing with Evangelicals. I say, live and let live... do your own thing, but leave me the hell alone.

BTW, what if I told you that he is NOT the Messiah, that it is ME. What then? :D I could tell you that, see, the second coming never occured, and you know why? Because I am not quite ready yet to come. What say you to that?

showing resistance is one thing. Calling one names is another. I agree with you, i dont go for the getting in someones face at the mall and telling them they are going to burn in Hell thing either. But this is a website. Here, you can either walk away from the message, not even go into the thread or post that you know will upset you, or simply say "no thanks".

Calling the faith one shares destructive, insane, dangerous, hurling insults etc etc is not doing that, its saying I didnt have a right to say it.

When I first started this I posted a website giving Biblical reasons why Jewish people might want to consider Jesus as the Messiah. I was called names for it, when they could have walked away. People like Grogan and others have been very hateful and I chose not to back down. I havent been "in your face". I have posted things. Things that could have been handled differently if one disagreed. But I am not a bad guy for speaking out the Gospel of ************.

As far your question.....I couldnt agree with it because it is not consistant with the Bible.

You could call yourself the Messiah, and you have a right to do it without me hurling anger and insult at you. But I would simply have to say "No thanks"

Thank you for your reasonable reply above. As Ive said before, you must have some VERY interesting conversations at your house.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back