PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Colin Cowherd has a theory on Belichick and the QBs

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK but since I have zero view of college football I don't know if a 1st is a waste or not. I agree with the intent.
Tough to gauge. I would bet 99% of us - including me - never heard of Jimmy Garoppolo before we drafted him. Patriots won’t get any of the big names but there may just be a diamond in the 2nd round.

I agree, although it has been pointed out that BB is not averse to controversially moving on from veterans with something left in the tank. It would've been interesting to see what happened in the coming offseason had JG not been traded.

Oh lord. I don’t want to think about the posts here if Brady went to San Fran. God love us and save us from ruin

What an oxygen thief Cowherd is. That's 3 minutes ofmy life I'll never get back, all to read a ridiculous article.

I'm glad the volume didn't work. I only wasted 35 seconds of my life

Cowturd has nothing but his reading of the tea leaves. I suspect they're Sativa, as Indica is reportedly more of a body high and he's clearly hallucinating.

I mean, what he's saying is that Belichick's so concerned about his ego and legacy that he did something to undercut his ability to win now in order to make a long term point. When has he ever done such a thing? Next time he undercuts his ability to win now will be the first and only. Not only that, undercutting his ability to win now flies in the face of the very ego Colin depends on to make his point.

But hey, at least he's getting attention to his Cowpie media clickbait.

Hard to say you were fired in Cleveland when the entire team was fired.

His last year was the browns last true year

Careful. This might be an actual word to MFA candidates as a po-mo slam of others' work. The opposite of art. Nart.

I got it!!! Yes yes yes gawd yes...when one is in a public setting with a bunch of mucky mucks and one must fart one usually stifles that urge by clenching the sphincter ,imperceptibly dispelling the fart gas so as to not draw any embarrassing attention to oneself. This particular action should now be know as The NART.
she was gorgeous and we shared a 4 bean salad and drank Diet cokes when suddenly ...I got that unpleasant colon feeling. Not wanting to blow the date I exclaimed "Look! It's Brad Pitt at that window table..." while surreptitiously letting a series of narts escape my tortured digestive system...

My guess is Kraft lets BB do his job. That said, I believe he said ( can't find exact quote) he will have major input on any decision involving Brady. Whether he overruled BB or not, who knows.

I got it!!! Yes yes yes gawd yes...when one is in a public setting with a bunch of mucky mucks and one must fart one usually stifles that urge by clenching the sphincter ,imperceptibly dispelling the fart gas so as to not draw any embarrassing attention to oneself. This particular action should now be know as The NART.
she was gorgeous and we shared a 4 bean salad and drank Diet cokes when suddenly ...I got that unpleasant colon feeling. Not wanting to blow the date I exclaimed "Look! It's Brad Pitt at that window table..." while surreptitiously letting a series of narts escape my tortured digestive system...

All too often, however, the well-intentioned nart is but a precursor to the feared SHARTNADO!

If you don't want to click on the link, the theory is that Bill wanted to move Brady for Jimmy eventually and Kraft said no. Bill got pissed and traded both Jacoby and Jimmy for below value to destroy the Patriots future after he leaves.

Colin Cowherd. All hat, no cattle.

Last edited:
All too often, however, the well-intentioned nart is but a precursor to the feared SHARTNADO!

I sense a tremendous monetary opportunity here...we should collaborate on a screenplay. Then blackmail some Hollywood creepanoid with a guilty sexual assault conscience into footing the production bill. Cast Fortune Feimster opposite Kevin James and the rest is nothing but fame, fortune and cracked crab the rest of our lives!

I sense a tremendous monetary opportunity here...we should collaborate on a screenplay. Then blackmail some Hollywood creepanoid with a guilty sexual assault conscience into footing the production bill. Cast Fortune Feimster opposite Kevin James and the rest is nothing but fame, fortune and cracked crab the rest of our lives!

The Shartnado franchise can span all genres: Disaster, drama, comedy, rom-com, rom-com.com, you name it. Move over JJ Abrams. Or better yet, work with us. And Michael Bay for the explosions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents