PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Cliff?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally feel that we should wait until when or if any cliff happens! Need I say more?

I guess this is a result of too many blows to his head in boxing.

He is a troll looking for attention, and it works.

That’s the modern day sports media: say ridiculous things - and continue harping on them no matter how foolish you look because then everyone will tune in to watch.

I don’t believe that he believes his own nonsense but he keeps throwing it out there to get people all riled up. Better to be ridiculed than ignored.

If the idiots' words weren't repeated here I'd never see them.

As with our politicians in office, Kellerman is also just vocalizing what people want to hear. Other than Patriot fans, most people want Brady to fall off a cliff. Regardless if that's going to happen or not, he's reinforcing something that people have wanted.

So it's trolling one group, blinding reinforcing another. You can win elections with that, folks!

Save that baloney for whatever political board you use. This board is for football talk.

Kellerman is white Rob Parker. Two serve a vital role of bringing in a massive viewership from Patriots haters by saying the most unintelligent things. When are proven wrong, they shove it up to their Aholes even farther to demonstrate their commitment.
And they both have that criminal looking 5 o’clock shadow all the time

LOL People have been talking about NE's demise for over a decade.

Just a reminder that Tom has improved w age.

I personally feel that we should wait until when or if any cliff happens! Need I say more?
18lvtd.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye