PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Cliff?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think max is obsessed with brady really. I remember the look of utter despair on his face after L1

Unless Brady is 30/35/400/4/0 against Houston Kellerman will find something as his sign that the end is near.
Under throw a pass, dont escape a sack, or even build an early lead and only throw it 25 times, and “see, that’s not what Tom Brady did when he was 25 or 35, the end has begun”.

He is a douche who will keep this attention grab alive as long as he can.
The irony is being stupid is the only way he can be relevant and no one would know who he is otherwise.
Exactly. It does not matter, even if he admits he was wrong it will come with a "BUT..."

Of course it will. Because at the end of the day, he's right.

We're in uncharted territory. We don't know when this run of excellence will end, and we hope it's not soon, but it WILL end.

Under the circumstances, I'd actually prefer a "cliff" type event to a slow, gradual decline. I'd actually prefer none of the above, but all evidence to the contrary notwithstanding, Tom Brady is not actually immortal, so this ride will eventually come to an end, and if it does, I'd rather not watch a has been Brady trot out there and tarnish his own legacy for another 1-2 more seasons after he's finally come down from his peak.

Brady will play till 2020. I wanted to see if he still has that zip on the ball or if he could throw the long ball. He threw one that was 55 yards down the field.

Brady will play till 2020. I wanted to see if he still has that zip on the ball or if he could throw the long ball. He threw one that was 55 yards down the field.

Brady may be able to throw the ball a long distance, but not with a lot of accuracy. It's the weakest part of his game and something that Garropolo did/does better.

I made a promise to myself to dump the NYFL as soon as Brady retired but I honestly didn't think that he'd still be playing now, let alone in 2020.

Brady may be able to throw the ball a long distance, but not with a lot of accuracy. It's the weakest part of his game and something that Garropolo did/does better.

I made a promise to myself to dump the NYFL as soon as Brady retired but I honestly didn't think that he'd still be playing now, let alone in 2020.

I thought he threw the long ball well last season. Idk if we will see that as much this season but i am sure you will some plays.

Brady will retire after the 2022 season. He said 45 more than once and he'll be 45 in 2022. We will take our next QB in the 2020/2021 draft, more than likely 2021, 2 years on the bench, starts in his 3rd season in 2023.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes