PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Kellerman walks back his "cliff" take...sort of

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still remember the first time I ever saw Sam Kinison. It was on Letterman. He started his act like a normal comedian and eventually asks some guy in the audience if he was getting married. When the guy nodded, Kinison goes “Now look at this face. It’s the face of marriage. IT’S THE FACE OF HELL!!! DON’T DO IT!! DON’T DO IT!!” And on from there. I was almost literally ROTFL.

I still remember the first time I ever saw Sam Kinison. It was on Letterman. He started his act like a normal comedian and eventually asks some guy in the audience if he was getting married. When the guy nodded, Kinison goes “Now look at this face. It’s the face of marriage. IT’S THE FACE OF HELL!!! DON’T DO IT!! DON’T DO IT!!” And on from there. I was almost literally ROTFL.

Here it is at the 1:20 mark

I was watching that at the time. He asked his freinds to kill him if they loved him. A masterpiece

Couldn’t sleep last night so was youtubing pats stuff and first take / whatever the show shannon sharpe is on came up on related vids with discussion of the chiefs game. Good God, had you missed the game you’d have thought the chiefs won by how they were talking. Nice reninder why i stopped watching bspn

Kellerman also said the Yankees are now the Sox *****es.. which I agree with

SS is on Fox Sports these days.

I can’t listen to them guys any more. Convolluted nonsense sets it off. The sad part is they are not just saying stuff to rile up people, they believe it

Tend to agree. I live in the Mid-west, thus I don't get the local talk radio. I typically mute the tv during games. Although, I have not muted Tony yet. When traveling I might flip on ESPN but will not subject myself to Smith or Bayless. Lost all credibility with Mortensen and of course the local guy.....I habitually visit this site daily. If a football reference is made I come here for comments. The knowledge here is sophisticated and can base opinions from the various posts.

I can't decide which is worse.

Listening to Kellerman
or
Telling your anonymous friends about it

Kellerman : im only 7 weeks off on my cliff prediction, lets see next week

Here it is at the 1:20 mark
For the married people on this board, is marriage that bad? The older folks I talk to have asked me “Are you married”. I say “no”. And the they say “don’t ever get married”. Lol.

For the married people on this board, is marriage that bad? The older folks I talk to have asked me “Are you married”. I say “no”. And the they say “don’t ever get married”. Lol.
With the right person, it's a dream ( 31 plus years for me)
With the wrong person...it can be a life sentence.......

Don’t listen to them. It really depends who you marry. I have a great marriage. The real key to it all is to be supportive to each other.

Find the right person and you have your best friend...I can attest with 16 years and two awesome kids... Every marriage had it's ups and downs but with faith, hope and love y'all get through it!

take a tip from your ol' Unca Joe....marriage? why ruin a good relationship........

also, there is the "Marriage Is A Three Ring Circus" theorem
1)First...the engagement ring

2)then...the wedding ring....

3) and then....the SUFFERING!

One of my favorite comedians of all time. Damn, was his one liners funny. The way he deliverers it and faces he makes is hilarious.
Easy Money is the most underrated Rodney movie and comedy of all time.

Depends on who you marry, and probably why you marry as well.
Someone smarter than me once said men marry women hoping they wont change, women marry men hoping they will change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back