PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Kellerman walks back his "cliff" take...sort of

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sexually assaulted Sally Kellerman with a bag of marshmallows and some bees honey once....(too graphic?)

sallykellerman-041309.jpg

And Kaitlin Jenner is accusing Bruce Jenner of sexual misconduct, go figure?!

LOL. At least he admitted (in another video) that it was Eli Manning that dropped off the cliff not Brady.

Eli fell off after failing to reach the top of the cliff.

Is Kellerman the guy on the left or right?

You guys should have heard them kissing Rodgers butt when he beat the 1-4 Niners. Doing so solidified their opinion he is the greatest qb and football player ever then they went on to give excuses for why he only had 1 Super Bowl win. While the day before Brady beat a 5-0 team.

I was falling for some of the Rodgers hype until Falcon fans opened my eyes.

The 4th quarter comeback by Rodgers against the 1-4 49ers was the 13th of his career, tying him with Ryan Tannehill and Andrew Luck, who have been in the NYFL for half as long as Rodgers.

With that 4QC against a 1-4 team without it's starting QB, Rodgers now trails Cam Newton by 1 and Russell Wilson by 2, both of whom have also been in the league for about half as long.

Another thing of note is that of the 13 4QC's that Rodgers has, only one has been against a team with a winning record at the time. That one game was the one in which Dez Bryant's catch and TD was ruled no catch.

Btw, Eli Manning, Matt Ryan and Matthew Stafford each have twice as many 4QC's as Rodgers.

Here's the complete list;

NFL Fourth Quarter Comebacks Career Leaders (since 1960) | Pro-Football-Reference.com

I sexually assaulted Sally Kellerman with a bag of marshmallows and some bees honey once....(too graphic?)

sallykellerman-041309.jpg

I did so love her voice, back in the day

And Kellerman's not the worst...

...that honor goes to Squeaky and the Douche. o_O

Hey on that note, I’m down here now in Nashville. Local sports radio here is terrible. I generally listen to weei daily, but when there’s a Sox game had to find something else.
That being said, what’s with these guys and generally the Sports hub talent. Do they all hate the Patriots? What’s the deal with these guys?

Hey on that note, I’m down here now in Nashville. Local sports radio here is terrible. I generally listen to weei daily, but when there’s a Sox game had to find something else.
That being said, what’s with these guys and generally the Sports hub talent. Do they all hate the Patriots? What’s the deal with these guys?
They won't admit it. Their show is like me saying I like my wife and kids and then spend the next 4 hours talking about every thing I don't like about them and everything they do wrong.

If you want to listen to Sports Hub for Patriots stuff, listen to them only for games, for the 10-2 slot (Zolak) and, if you want to hear Bedard giving him post-game analysis, you can find him on once a week, usually on Tuesday, at the start of the 2-6 slot.

I was falling for some of the Rodgers hype until Falcon fans opened my eyes.

The 4th quarter comeback by Rodgers against the 1-4 49ers was the 13th of his career, tying him with Ryan Tannehill and Andrew Luck, who have been in the NYFL for half as long as Rodgers.

With that 4QC against a 1-4 team without it's starting QB, Rodgers now trails Cam Newton by 1 and Russell Wilson by 2, both of whom have also been in the league for about half as long.

Another thing of note is that of the 13 4QC's that Rodgers has, only one has been against a team with a winning record at the time. That one game was the one in which Dez Bryant's catch and TD was ruled no catch.

Btw, Eli Manning, Matt Ryan and Matthew Stafford each have twice as many 4QC's as Rodgers.

Here's the complete list;

NFL Fourth Quarter Comebacks Career Leaders (since 1960) | Pro-Football-Reference.com
Wouldn't that be because Rodgers is so awesome he doesn't need to comebacks?
:D

It comes down to the fact that he's a highlight reel waiting to happen and that makes it easy to explain his greatness. Most writers don't have the knowledge or skillset to really understand why Brady is great and they're too lazy to learn. To put it in Rocky Terms, "He (Rodgers) quarterbacks great, but Tom is a Great Quarterback"

They realized a long time ago that getting the natives restless and p*ssed off gets them much better ratings than actually being objective and gasp, actually rooting for the teams to succeed. The local teams have been so successful over the past 2 decades, talking about their greatness doesn't deliver the impact it once did, so they spend their time tearing down any accomplishments. It's a weird dynamic in Boston where 95% of the media openly roots against the local teams and mocks the fans for being fans. Sad really, which is why most knowledgeable sports fans now avoid them like the plague.

I can’t listen to them guys any more. Convolluted nonsense sets it off. The sad part is they are not just saying stuff to rile up people, they believe it

I can’t listen to them guys any more. Convolluted nonsense sets it off. The sad part is they are not just saying stuff to rile up people, they believe it
That's giving them too much credit. It is totally a work.

I've been staying out of this thread because I really don't care what Kellerman has to say.

However, every time I scroll through the thread list quickly, I see the title as "Kellerman walks backwards off a cliff ..."

Just thought I'd mention it.

Carry on.

People know this show is all fake right?

It's called back pedaling... Gotta feel sorry for the guy..he's from NY.

Is it going too far to ask for Kellerman to fall off a cliff?

“It was a fake win”. Felger

I noticed this anomaly in cognitive thought also. If we lose, we’ll of course we suck. If we win it’s just because we scored more points not because we’re any good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes