PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Chandler Jones trade worked out great

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder how Cardinal fans are taking his annual disappearing act this time of year...

THey can't tell because 52 other guys disappeared too.

lmao, their QB definately let em down big time....but David Johnson is having a career year....an historic year by some indicators

Last edited:
Retweet: I need to hire Bill Belichick to do my Christmas shopping. No one gets more bang for his buck :D

Chris Long - $2,375,000

32 Tackles
1 FF
1 FR
2 PD
3 Sacks

Trey Flowers - $664,733
35 Tackles
0 FF
2 FR
7 Sacks
1 PD

Joe Thuney - $643, 357
Malcolm Mitchell - $594,498
29 Receptions
372 Yards
4 TD
12.8 YD/C

Total - $4,277,588

Chandler Jones - $7,799,000
44 Tackles
3 FF
2 FR
2 PD
8 Sacks

I think that is exactly how BB looks at it as well. It is never a question of one person to one person but rather how much production do you get from one space. Great post.

True Belichick tradition, better a year early than a year late. I've just learned not to question the man, he knows his ****.
You think?

I think some of the naysayers get locked into questioning everything he does just so if and when he ever makes a mistake they can crow about having questioned it. They have to wait a long time and are wrong many times for that rare moment however.

Wonder how Cardinal fans are taking his annual disappearing act this time of year...

THey can't tell because 52 other guys disappeared too.

Remember all of the offseason hype? New England came into town during the first week and just stomped that talk right into the ground. It seemed like Arizona just couldn't get back on track.

Still would be better to have him than not. I worry about facing an explosive offense ( Raiders, Steelers) with nobody to rush the QB.

Still would be better to have him than not. I worry about facing an explosive offense ( Raiders, Steelers) with nobody to rush the QB.

Really nobody to rush the passer?

I am happy we are not one of those badly run teams that do.
As much as i would like to label them as badly run teams, the Giants just did that and the Bills did it a few years ago and it worked well for both of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes