PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Chad Johnson #85 arrested - UPDATE - Released By Dolphins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Chad Johnson #85 arrested

Mighty quick trigger finger on Mr. Philbin. I wonder if Regis would approve.

Miami has released Chad Johnson

Mighty quick trigger finger on Mr. Philbin. I wonder if Regis would approve.

The concensus all day was there was a lot of support for cutting ties immediately, Philbin actually waited until he could get Chad's side. Either it wasn't believable or it didn't really matter because it was the straw... Philbin was pretty clear about the image he wanted projected and a zero or thereabouts tolerance going forward before this transpired. I think the performance Friday opened eyes and the blame the media stance (he stopped doing any) kind of opened their eyes to what the deal was.

C Johnson AKA Ochocinco Released Then Released

No It's not an echo. He was released twice, once from jail then by Dolphins. Guess his career their lasted all of one pre-season game. As per ESPN Dolphins weren't putting up with his non-sense and goes to show what happens when you get paroled from "Patriot's Way" some Bengals can't change their stripes.

Re: C Johnson AKA Ochocinco Released Then Released

Who wants to bet he's a Jet this week?

The concensus all day was there was a lot of support for cutting ties immediately, Philbin actually waited until he could get Chad's side. Either it wasn't believable or it didn't really matter because it was the straw... Philbin was pretty clear about the image he wanted projected and a zero or thereabouts tolerance going forward before this transpired. I think the performance Friday opened eyes and the blame the media stance (he stopped doing any) kind of opened their eyes to what the deal was.

Yes, we see over and over that people have never learned the proper lesson from the Duke Lacrosse case, the Richard Jewell case, etc...

Listen, I agree that there are few contexts where head-butting your wife lets you come off looking like a Good Guy. Maybe if she was about to kill someone, or something. Even if she did buy condoms and was cheating on him, and provoked him verbally by being a total Bicth, to head butt? Sorry, crosses a line even if she deserved to be put in her place somehow.

Note this assumes that is accurate--I wouldn't put it past her to lie to the police, Crystal Gail Mangum style.

What am I the last sane man?

Call him the N word and he is justified, but heaven forbid if he gets crazy finding out his wife was cheating on him.

I want everyone's man card.:) No, wait, that implies gender stuff. I want car keys.:)

Absolutely. Even Maroney didnt cost much. A Thomas produced something at first.

Stinko costs this team the Super Bowl last season.

You and Ray are nuts. Haynesworth? Galloway? Thomas? I can name many of BB's acquisitions that were worse.

Edit: yeah, the offense sucked because of him last year. (sarcasm)

Last edited:

I heard that Cromartie's wife recently found a receipt for a box of condoms as well, but she had a different reaction; she screamed, "Hallelujah, praise Jesus!!", and then cried tears of joy while whimpering softly "thank you , thank you, thank you..."

Last edited:

Sign the beast!

TMZ got their hands on the arrest report.

Her version: found receipt while unloading groceries from the Smart Car... She confronted him and a discussion about that and their marriage ensued. Then he grabbed her and head butted her. He got crazy and started screaming F...F...don't care about my career. She was so scared of him she ran to the neighbors house but had to hide because they weren't home. Chad drove around the neighborhood looking for her. Neighbors came home and called police.

Chad's version: argument ensued over receipt...she started screaming F...F...then headbutted him. He went for drive hoping she would cool off.

Cop: Assessed situation, statements and injury (her 3" laceration) and made decision to arrest Chad. EMT's called and transported Evelyn to ER. There she swore out a complaint and gave a sworn statement that was video taped along with photo documentation of her injuries.

Chad Johnson Arrest -- Evelyn Lozada Fled to Neighbors to Get Away | TMZ.com

Chad will hang.

Last edited:

there 's only one team left in the NFL that Chad can join now...do I really have to print the name of this team??

Wait a minute, let me get this straight.

I find my wife has been buying condoms so she can cheat on me without getting pregnant. If I get mad, it is MY FAULT?

What happened to temporary insanity if I shot her and the guy she's in bed wife when I come home? Gawd, being a male sucks.

Our posts have been overtaken by events -- but yeah, while jealousy can be an excuse for making a whole lot of noise, it's not an excuse for physical violence.

Last edited:

Him and not so sexy Rexy are a match made in heaven.

there 's only one team left in the NFL that Chad can join now...do I really have to print the name of this team??

Maybe he can bribe an official for a job cleaning their uniforms.

C'mon BB, Ocho AND Taylor Price available to be signed!

The police are reporting that she found the receipt for a box of condoms that Oucho-cinco purchased.

Chad 'Ochocinco' Johnson makes first court appearance | News - Home

The cops are saying Oucho is a wide receiver. His lawyer can get reasonable doubt on that charge right there.

So the condoms were his?

OK, if he initiated this, he's a turd. It is more likely she flipped out and his story is right, assuming he did not try to distract her with a head but. ("Hey, baby, I really love you." Bonk! - A not effective move, but his options were limited.:))

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back