PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Chad Johnson #85 arrested - UPDATE - Released By Dolphins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Chad Johnson #85 arrested

I have always like CJ, but once I watched Hard Knocks, the guy is a f***ing ballbag!

Not being his normal self didn't affect him last season, he was just ****!

TMZ got their hands on the arrest report.

Her version: found receipt while unloading groceries from the Smart Car... She confronted him and a discussion about that and their marriage ensued. Then he grabbed her and head butted her. He got crazy and started screaming F...F...don't care about my career. She was so scared of him she ran to the neighbors house but had to hide because they weren't home. Chad drove around the neighborhood looking for her. Neighbors came home and called police.

Chad's version: argument ensued over receipt...she started screaming F...F...then headbutted him. He went for drive hoping she would cool off.

Cop: Assessed situation, statements and injury (her 3" laceration) and made decision to arrest Chad. EMT's called and transported Evelyn to ER. There she swore out a complaint and gave a sworn statement that was video taped along with photo documentation of her injuries.

Chad Johnson Arrest -- Evelyn Lozada Fled to Neighbors to Get Away | TMZ.com

Head butting your wife is offensive and stupid but not as bad as this former Patriot (they had to get the mention in there!) who was convicted of killing his lover's rich boyfriend and was finally sentenced Friday to life without parole.

Ex-NFL linebacker Naposki gets life term in Calif. case for killing lover’s live-in boyfriend - The Washington Post

But on the 48 Hours TV show that I watched, he said he was innocent! :confused:

Stinko costs this team the Super Bowl last season.

Bad move yes! But he did not cost the Pats the Super Bowl.

What cause the Pats the Super Bowl was for the 2nd Super Bowl in a row a great offense could not produce in the Super Bowl.

We all know it's wrong to touch o woman...But it's amazing to see so many bash Chad before knowing the facts. She said he head butted her, he said she head butted him. Isn't it possible that maybe she is the one who flipped out here?

If you are so sure that Chad is quilty here, you might want to know a little bit about his wife.

Here is a good start....
Check out this video

What About Our Daughters - What About Our Daughters - Why Isn't Evelyn Lozada in Jail? Why are Advertisers Subsidizing Violence Against Black Women on National Television

-------------------------------
Evelyn Lozada is in a clip from the VH1 show Basketball Wives and she is shown bashing a Black woman in the head with a bag. But the physical attack on Jennifer Williams pales in comparison with Evenlyns attack on another Black woman named Kenya. In this clip, Evelyn Lozada snatches a full. wine. bottle. and throws it at Kenya. This is not a prop. We're talking a heavy glass object thrown at a brick wall that shatters.

Ms Lozada then takes another glass object, a casserole dish, and throws that at Kenya. Then Evenlyn is heard complaining "Why do they always stop me?" When she is taken to the floor by a fellow castmate and what I am assuming is a crew member.
------------------------
Should she not have been arrested for what she did in the video? I don't think saying she can act crazy is incorrect. Just watch the video!

HBO now wishes they had any team other then the Dolphins for Hard Knocks now.
You're joking, right? The execs at HBO probably are doing cartwheels right about now. It the 'Phins management that are wishing they had gone somewhere else.

This seems like a pretty major change in his personality. I wonder if he had a I nervous breakdown or something. Maybe the stress of zero production was too much for him and he cracked.
Maybe he wasn't the aggressive one in the situation. She could easily have been the one flying off the handle.

We all know it's wrong to touch o woman...But it's amazing to see so many bash Chad before knowing the facts. She said he head butted her, he said she head butted him. Isn't it possible that maybe she is the one who flipped out here?

If you are so sure that Chad is quilty here, you might want to know a little bit about his wife.

Here is a good start....
Check out this video

What About Our Daughters - What About Our Daughters - Why Isn't Evelyn Lozada in Jail? Why are Advertisers Subsidizing Violence Against Black Women on National*Television

Evelyn Lozada is in a clip from the VH1 show Basketball Wives and she is shown bashing a Black woman in the head with a bag. But the physical attack on Jennifer Williams pales in comparison with Evenlyns attack on another Black woman named Kenya. In this clip, Evelyn Lozada snatches a full. wine. bottle. and throws it at Kenya. This is not a prop. We're talking a heavy glass object thrown at a brick wall that shatters.

Ms Lozada then takes another glass object, a casserole dish, and throws that at Kenya. Then Evenlyn is heard complaining "Why do they always stop me?" When she is taken to the floor by a fellow castmate and what I am assuming is a crew member.
------------------------
Should she not have been arrested for what she did in the video? I don't think saying she can act crazy is incorrect. Just watch the video!

Whoah!!! Is that an act? If not she's pretty scary.

I swear I made my most recent post before reading your post here, but I want to apologize if it seems like I plagiarized.

You and I have come to the same conclusion that her flipping out is a distinct possibility. In fact, I honestly believe that that's what happened. She found the receipt for the condoms, so she was certainly the angry one and he was the one on the defensive. So she went all Elin Nordregen on him. :D

Last edited:

Here is a good start....
Check out this video

What About Our Daughters - What About Our Daughters - Why Isn't Evelyn Lozada in Jail? Why are Advertisers Subsidizing Violence Against Black Women on National*Television

------------------------

Some here will read this and see blah blah blah blah.

Evelyn has anger management issues for sure. As do a couple of her castmates... But the thing is she also makes a living off her appearance and for that reason would be unlikely to lead with her OWN face. More likely she'd have clawed him or hit him with something, and there wasn't a mark on him.

At this point it is as in most of these situations a he said she said. But she's the one with the 3" laceration on her noggin. And Chad actually does have a little history of his own domestically (albeit dating back to his college days). If she chooses to persue the complaint the DA will likely oblige. The decision to charge won't be made for possibly 3 weeks. More likely there will be behind the scenes negotiations about change of heart and a decision not to cooperate. She actually makes more money than he does these days. Probably headed for divorce court though, which will be chronicled on the Not Really Basketball Wives series, although not until after the 6 episode Eve and Ocho wedding series airs starting next month... And eventually there will be another tell all book from this recently bestselling author...

You're joking, right? The execs at HBO probably are doing cartwheels right about now. It the 'Phins management that are wishing they had gone somewhere else.

This episode is an HBO dream. What could be better than Ochocinco apologizing and begging for his job to Joe Philbin, and then apologizing to his teammates for being a distraction, and then dropping every pass in practice?

The abridged version would be he head butted her in the car because he found a condom receipt.........and he's never used them with her. :eek:

You're probably only joking, but I saw on the news that Evelyn found the receipt in the car as she went shopping, and confronted him about it.

He just got cut.

Good, he's a douchebag

It's a bad idea to BOTH:

• Marry an explosively jealous woman.
  • Cheat.
Bad on him for that.

Edit: Oh, wait. Was he jealous of her? Even worse then, as then he would be the one who started the argument, and has even less of an excuse for it getting out of control.

As for the domestic violence charge -- unless she physically attacked him first, which there's no report of, there's no excuse for something even that mild. I do -- at an unsupported guess -- believe him to the extent that it was more accidental than not, but the "than not" part shouldn't have happened. And it particularly shouldn't have happened since he's had a domestic violence problem in the past, which should have been a huge lesson to control his body carefully when in a heated argument.

Wait a minute, let me get this straight.

I find my wife has been buying condoms so she can cheat on me without getting pregnant. If I get mad, it is MY FAULT?

What happened to temporary insanity if I shot her and the guy she's in bed wife when I come home? Gawd, being a male sucks.

Doesn't the NFL have a major commercial out now about NOT hitting women? Great timing.

Does the NFL have an add out saying if you find evidence of your new bride screwing around behind your back you can't get upset with her?

Edit: Maybe I got it wrong. The condom receipt was hers, right?

Last edited:

Wait a minute, let me get this straight.

I find my wife has been buying condoms so she can cheat on me without getting pregnant. If I get mad, it is MY FAULT?

What happened to temporary insanity if I shot her and the guy she's in bed wife when I come home? Gawd, being a male sucks.

The police are reporting that she found the receipt for a box of condoms that Oucho-cinco purchased.

Chad 'Ochocinco' Johnson makes first court appearance | News - Home

The cops are saying Oucho is a wide receiver. His lawyer can get reasonable doubt on that charge right there.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes