PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Chad Johnson #85 arrested - UPDATE - Released By Dolphins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was on the news the other week ... most common reason for divorce now was cheating that begins on social media. He had to have some easy prey there and perhaps he could not resist.

Chad has never been particularly resistant... He has 4 children by 4 different women, none of whom he ever married. And he recruited his most recent (that we know of) locally off of his twitter account. People keep talking about what a great guy he was even if he couldn't master a playbook. No, that's just the image he has managed to project via social media. Chad has always been a better marketer than player. And his legion of fans don't have a clue who he really is.

240 posts in this thread about this jerkoff of a man :rolleyes:

Including 8 by you. Thank you for all that you've done for "Chad Johnson #85 arrested." Your dedication and commitment to this thread are what make accomplishments in the field of social media possible. Keep up the great work.

I take it that you have never watched "Hard Knocks" before. Players have gotten released many times on that show, and I don't ever remember hearing a word or complain about it then.

So because this is a well known public figure who is known for acting like a clown and a jackass, it is all of a sudden "sad and wrong?" Why because Chad has some loony fans that like his ability to beg for attention?? Well attention is what he craves, so he got more attention by the show airing this scene. All of a sudden NOW, it's unfair because it isn't him talking about a new name change or his yearning to ride a bull or some other stunt??

Get the **** out of here. Chad assaulted someone and a woman for the 2nd time. He also has assaulted Marvin Lewis in the middle of a playoff game at halftime. The only sad thing is how so many of you guys stick up for this guy as if he is some innocent person that got shafted or something. Whatever happened to personal responsibility? It seems like all a guy has to do is act like some Hip Hop star now days or crazy party animal on MTV/VH1, and people in this country support clowns like that instead of our soldiers or great role models around the league like Wes Welker or Andre Johnson. That's sad.

The Andre Johnson that was ejected from a game for throwing down with Cortlan Finnegan? And which soldiers should our kids model themselves after? They know nothing about them either and very little about Wes Welker. No thanks

As for Ocho, his wife also has a pretty dark history. It's a "He said she said" drama and I could care less for either side TBH.

The Andre Johnson that was ejected from a game for throwing down with Cortlan Finnegan? And which soldiers should our kids model themselves after? They know nothing about them either and very little about Wes Welker. No thanks

As for Ocho, his wife also has a pretty dark history. It's a "He said she said" drama and I could care less for either side TBH.

Andre Johnson has been the class of the league as far as what to follow for young players. You either don't know anything about Courtland Finnegan and how he plays or aren't informed at all at the kind of hard worker and mature person AJ has shown himself to be for years. Finnegan has been one of the dirtiest players in the league for years, and has taken cheap shot after cheap shot at AJ twice every season. AJ is still a human being and the majority of HOuston fans and NFL fans in general that know how Finnegan plays were proud of Andre Johnson for serving Finnegan. Sometimes a cheap shot thug on the field has to get what is coming to him.

As far as Chad Johnson, how dismissive can you be? Sure his wife is a prostitute that targets athletes to get rich and famous, but what does that say about Chad Johnson for shacking up with that kind of trash in the first place? This is also his 2nd time assaulting another woman or allegedly any way. I'm sorry, but I've never in my life heard or met a person who was charged for "assault on a woman" twice. Once maybe, but twice. STOP BEING NAIVE.

And any player who punches his HC and shoves his OC at halftime in the middle of a playoff game definitely has some screws loose. That was the Bengals first playoff game in like a decade or so, and Chad screwed over his entire team by doing that. He has been about himself and always will be.

It's a shame that so many Patriots fans bought into this guy last season including the alleged genius of BB. As a Pats fan, I was embarrassed by it.

Andre Johnson has been the class of the league as far as what to follow for young players. You either don't know anything about Courtland Finnegan and how he plays or aren't informed at all at the kind of hard worker and mature person AJ has shown himself to be for years. Finnegan has been one of the dirtiest players in the league for years, and has taken cheap shot after cheap shot at AJ twice every season. AJ is still a human being and the majority of HOuston fans and NFL fans in general that know how Finnegan plays were proud of Andre Johnson for serving Finnegan. Sometimes a cheap shot thug on the field has to get what is coming to him.

As far as Chad Johnson, how dismissive can you be? Sure his wife is a prostitute that targets athletes to get rich and famous, but what does that say about Chad Johnson for shacking up with that kind of trash in the first place? This is also his 2nd time assaulting another woman or allegedly any way. I'm sorry, but I've never in my life heard or met a person who was charged for "assault on a woman" twice. Once maybe, but twice. STOP BEING NAIVE.

And any player who punches his HC and shoves his OC at halftime in the middle of a playoff game definitely has some screws loose. That was the Bengals first playoff game in like a decade or so, and Chad screwed over his entire team by doing that. He has been about himself and always will be.

It's a shame that so many Patriots fans bought into this guy last season including the alleged genius of BB. As a Pats fan, I was embarrassed by it.

My point about AJ and the others is that you don't know anything about the people your touting other than what you hear through the media. Yes Cortland's a trouble maker but AJ was instigating him as well, pushing him from behind before the snap. Your telling people to go from 1 role model they know very little about to another and calling me naive?

I'm not sure people bought into anything as much as they wanted him to have success with the team and hoped he'd come around.

Last edited:
Chad has never been particularly resistant... He has 4 children by 4 different women, none of whom he ever married. And he recruited his most recent (that we know of) locally off of his twitter account. People keep talking about what a great guy he was even if he couldn't master a playbook. No, that's just the image he has managed to project via social media. Chad has always been a better marketer than player. And his legion of fans don't have a clue who he really is.

first time in years I agree with you 100%.

looks out window for signs of impending apocalypse....

My point about AJ and the others is that you don't know anything about the people your touting other than what you hear through the media. Yes Cortland's a trouble maker but AJ was instigating him as well, pushing him from behind before the snap. Your telling people to go from 1 role model they know very little about to another and calling me naive?

I've met AJ more than once. That doesn't mean I know him of course, but the guy is just a quiet family guy that does his job and goes home for the most part. He has never been a guy that has been all around the city of HOuston partying and being seen everywhere. The guy just loves to play football and work hard. Sometimes it's hard to even recognize the fact that he was a Miami Hurricane. AJ could care less about the cameras, the limelight, or anything really. He just does his job blue collar style and never complained once when he had to suffer through so many years of being on a horrible football team. How many elite level WR's can you find with that type of attitude in the NFL? I can only think of one and that is Larry Fitzgerald.

I'm not sure people bought into anything as much as they wanted him to have success with the team and hoped he'd come around.

I read thread after thread last season all the way to the playoffs were many fans were swearing that he just needed more time and that he was about to break out. It didn't make any sense, because Chad had only had one good season of football in the last 4 years.

I've met AJ more than once. That doesn't mean I know him of course, but the guy is just a quiet family guy that does his job and goes home for the most part. He has never been a guy that has been all around the city of HOuston partying and being seen everywhere. The guy just loves to play football and work hard. Sometimes it's hard to even recognize the fact that he was a Miami Hurricane. AJ could care less about the cameras, the limelight, or anything really. He just does his job blue collar style and never complained once when he had to suffer through so many years of being on a horrible football team. How many elite level WR's can you find with that type of attitude in the NFL? I can only think of one and that is Larry Fitzgerald.

I read thread after thread last season all the way to the playoffs were many fans were swearing that he just needed more time and that he was about to break out. It didn't make any sense, because Chad had only had one good hen they were at the top of their gameseason of football in the last 4 years.

Who would've known Michael Jordan was gambling and cheating on his wife back in the day? Look what happened with Tigar Woods. There's a difference between the player and the person in many cases and most of us know very little about the person. Definitely not enough to make an informed decision and call them a role model, that's just my viewpoint.

The Ocho threads were a little ridiculous. I found him rather annoying personally but I still wanted him to produce.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back