PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Chad Johnson #85 arrested - UPDATE - Released By Dolphins

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know. Joe Philbin put up with Bill and Ted's antics for both Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure and Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey without following through with his promise to send Ted to military school. He couldn't put up with one incident with Chad Johnson? That was most unexcellent of him.

halted.gif

120607_Cohen.jpg

Last edited:
He'll go where all of the washup diva receivers go when they're in their late
30's- The NFC West. It's the nursing home division.

Isnt Starbucks HC in Seattle?

Re: C Johnson AKA Ochocinco Released Then Released

maybe cromartie can teach him about how to handle domestic issues?

No, Cromartie has proven time and again he knows nothing about condoms. He probably thinks Chad's wife was pissed at him for buying a condominium.

Cromartie can't even spell condominium before he gets another squeeze preggers...

...c-o-n...hey!...twins!!!!...

Ironically, Tebow and Chad would be a great football match -- two guys who can't do anything but run around making up plays on the fly, but happen to be pretty decent at that.

Personally, on the other hand ... :D

Chad Johnson on the NY Jets:

"If the football isn't thrown well over your ahead, it will bounce at your feet."

Last edited:
Ironically, Tebow and Chad would be a great football match -- two guys who can't do anything but run around making up plays on the fly, but happen to be pretty decent at that.

Personally, on the other hand ... :D

actually, that is not as hard to believe as one would think...maybe you should delete that post before some green beans spy reads it and runs back to the Toes Lair, situated deep within that massive Jersey sewer system,,,,,

Let the name of Chad "Ochocinco" Johnson be stricken from every book (including playbook) and tablet (as well as football roster). Stricken from every pylon and obelisk (let alone every internet message board) of New England. Let the name of Chad "Ochocinco" Johnson be unheard and unspoken, erased from the memory of man, for all time.

So it is written, so it will be done.

I'd like to see Big Bad Chad head butt this guy.

Last edited:
Let the name of Chad "Ochocinco" Johnson be stricken from every book (including playbook) and tablet (as well as football roster). Stricken from every pylon and obelisk (let alone every internet message board) of New England. Let the name of Chad "Ochocinco" Johnson be unheard and unspoken, erased from the memory of man, for all time.

So it is written, so it will be done.

Ten_Commandments_poster.jpg

Last edited:

Character issues are a plus for the Seattle Seahawks. They should sign Chad. Reunite Batman and Robin!!! :D

It's going to take alot for him to make it on a 53! After last season and this, teams are going to be weary!

How far the mighty have fallen.

It's fascinating to think that he was a Pro Bowler not too long ago and now he can't make the depth chart of multiple teams.

We've seen this happen with running backs (where a guy just 'loses it' and 'breaks down'), but it is much more unusual for a wide receiver. Although Randy Moss and Terrell Owens also suffered similar falls from the NFL's elite.

It's too bad, I actually hoped that Ocho worked out for the Pats.

How far the mighty have fallen.

It's fascinating to think that he was a Pro Bowler not too long ago and now he can't make the depth chart of multiple teams.

We've seen this happen with running backs (where a guy just 'loses it' and 'breaks down'), but it is much more unusual for a wide receiver. Although Randy Moss and Terrell Owens also suffered similar falls from the NFL's elite.

It's too bad, I actually hoped that Ocho worked out for the Pats.

Me too. As to this last incident, I'm not jumping on Chad's case just yet. There are always two sides to these issues, and I've seen more than one incident up here where the cops jump to conclusions based upon the female's comments only to later find out she was lying through her teeth.

Re: Chad Johnson #85 arrested

Priceless.

No. They cost money. That's why there was a receipt. :singing: ...unless they were doing a credit card commercial.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore