PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Celtics 2021-22

What a ****ing disgraceful waste of ****ing money.
I get signing him, though I think time has shown us that this trio doesn't work without very significant amounts of help. What I don't get is the overpay.

You think you know. You're very insecure. A person with a brain would have moved on by now.
nahhh.....if you knew anything, you'd have put it out there by now....based on your claim, you're calling yourself insecure and brainless

nahhh.....if you knew anything, you'd have put it out there by now....based on your claim, you're calling yourself insecure and brainless
If you have to tell somebody, you know more than them. You don't. And that makes you very insecure and childish. grow up.

If you have to tell somebody, you know more than them. You don't. And that makes you very insecure and childish. grow up.

nothing to do with me.....everyone knows more than you

you just
vMLAw5.gif

nothing to do with me.....everyone knows more than you

you just
vMLAw5.gif
lmao. It's a message board. That's what everybody does on message boards. They talk. No one is diagramming plays, including you.

Last edited:
Extending Smart was a sound move and the money was right
Gotta be honest, I kindof like Smart, but I threw up in my mouth a little when I first saw the contract. But that kind of money isn't bad for a guy who fairly recently got 1st team All Defense 2 years in a row.

Gotta be honest, I kindof like Smart, but I threw up in my mouth a little when I first saw the contract. But that kind of money isn't bad for a guy who fairly recently got 1st team All Defense 2 years in a row.
That’s the money that a good yet incomplete player gets … duncan Robinson, Fournier…guys who shoot but don’t play a lick of defense.

Boston Celtics center Robert Williams has agreed on a four-year, $54M contract extension, his agent @KB_radbury of @Rep1Sports tells ESPN. Williams’ deal puts his salary in top half of league’s centers despite only 13 career starts.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Back