PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Celtics 2021-22

can’t talk sense to you……it’s how I deal with little b!tches
You're going to have to deal with it all year long. There's going to be a lot to complain about. It is hilarious how much it annoys you. It makes want to complain even more.

You're going to have to deal with it all year long. There's going to be a lot to complain about. It is hilarious how much it annoys you. It makes want to complain even more.

Of course it does…..it’s what I expect from you…..if I tire of your ignorant nonsense, I’ll put you on ignore

I know you are but what am I

The phenomenon of symbiotic homeostasis is a direct assault to traditional evolutionary theory. Homeostasis, by definition, is resistance to change. This is the process by which certain physiological functions are maintained in equilibrium through negative feedback loops. These loops are common processes in many biochemical reactions of all living things. The human body reacts to increasing ambient temperature by vasodilation and sweating, for example, thereby cooling the body down by allowing greater heat to be exchanged from the body to the environment. Take out any component of the equation and you have pyrocephallacy. But how on earth might this have come about?

If any single component of the negative feedback system is removed, then the system breaks down and homeostatis cannot be achieved. Subscribers to the theory of evolution have yet to provide evidence which would describe a plausible progression of evolutionary designs in humans which would have allowed for this complex system to occur, and it does appear to fall under the category of irreducible complexity. Just by looking at the image, one can see that omitting either receptors or effectors at any point along the way would lead to a complete breakdown of the entire cycle. Darwin pointed out that if any structure could not have come about by a serial progression then the entire theory fails. Michael Behe describes irrecucible complexity as "a single system composed of several well-matched, interacting parts that contribute to the basic function, wherein the removal of any one of the parts causes the system to effectively cease functioning. An irreducibly complex system cannot be produced directly (that is, by continuously improving the initial function, which continues to work by the same mechanism) by slight, successive modifications of a precursor system, because any precursor to an irreducibly complex system that is missing a part is by definition nonfunctional. An irreducibly complex biological system, if there is such a thing, would be a powerful challenge to Darwinian evolution."Irreducible Complexity and Michael Behe on Intelligent Design Behe has pointed to irreducibly complex structures such as the camera eye and flagella to make his case. But what about functional aggregates? Behe points to blood clotting cascades and immunological responses as irreducibly complex as well. This makes a lot of sense. The mousetrap is often cited as a comparative analogy. If you remove any part of the mousetrap, it no longer functions. So how could it have come about by a serial progression of steps through evolution?

A bigger issue is that of the entire complex which makes up the feedback loops seen above, and how these loops apply not only in biochemical processes, but ecological interactions as well. The best example of such that I can think of are symbioses. Symbiosis, literally speaking, is two or more separate organisms (species) living together. Examples include coral reefs which make up a large and important component of marine systems, mycorhizzae which contribute to the health of boreal forests, and even malaria (plasmodium) which threatens large populations of humans in a variety of places around the world. All of these symbioses are of global reach. In fact, there are numerous examples of how symbioses are universal. Everywhere you look in biology, you are likely to find a symbiosis. I used these three examples for a good, logical reason too. And that is because each of them are slightly different types of symbiosis. It is first and foremost important to understand that there are three gradations of symbiosis: parasitism-commensalism-mutualism. Many people assume symbiosis to infer the last of these three, but that is a flawed use of the term, technically speaking. Symbioses do not always benefit both species. In the case of corals, both species benefit. This is a mutualism. In the case of mycorhizzae, only one benefits the other is unaffected. This is a commensalism. In the case of the third example, the parasite that causes malaria benefits, which the host human is affected negatively, health-wise. This is a parasitism. But all three examples are symbioses. Now to the interesting part. There are numerous examples in nature of these three distinct systems, but there are absolutely no definitive examples of the intermediary steps that one would expect if one were expecting these associations between organisms to have evolved.

The phenomenon of symbiotic homeostasis is a direct assault to traditional evolutionary theory. Homeostasis, by definition, is resistance to change. This is the process by which certain physiological functions are maintained in equilibrium through negative feedback loops. These loops are common processes in many biochemical reactions of all living things. The human body reacts to increasing ambient temperature by vasodilation and sweating, for example, thereby cooling the body down by allowing greater heat to be exchanged from the body to the environment. Take out any component of the equation and you have pyrocephallacy. But how on earth might this have come about?

If any single component of the negative feedback system is removed, then the system breaks down and homeostatis cannot be achieved. Subscribers to the theory of evolution have yet to provide evidence which would describe a plausible progression of evolutionary designs in humans which would have allowed for this complex system to occur, and it does appear to fall under the category of irreducible complexity. Just by looking at the image, one can see that omitting either receptors or effectors at any point along the way would lead to a complete breakdown of the entire cycle. Darwin pointed out that if any structure could not have come about by a serial progression then the entire theory fails. Michael Behe describes irrecucible complexity as "a single system composed of several well-matched, interacting parts that contribute to the basic function, wherein the removal of any one of the parts causes the system to effectively cease functioning. An irreducibly complex system cannot be produced directly (that is, by continuously improving the initial function, which continues to work by the same mechanism) by slight, successive modifications of a precursor system, because any precursor to an irreducibly complex system that is missing a part is by definition nonfunctional. An irreducibly complex biological system, if there is such a thing, would be a powerful challenge to Darwinian evolution."Irreducible Complexity and Michael Behe on Intelligent Design Behe has pointed to irreducibly complex structures such as the camera eye and flagella to make his case. But what about functional aggregates? Behe points to blood clotting cascades and immunological responses as irreducibly complex as well. This makes a lot of sense. The mousetrap is often cited as a comparative analogy. If you remove any part of the mousetrap, it no longer functions. So how could it have come about by a serial progression of steps through evolution?

A bigger issue is that of the entire complex which makes up the feedback loops seen above, and how these loops apply not only in biochemical processes, but ecological interactions as well. The best example of such that I can think of are symbioses. Symbiosis, literally speaking, is two or more separate organisms (species) living together. Examples include coral reefs which make up a large and important component of marine systems, mycorhizzae which contribute to the health of boreal forests, and even malaria (plasmodium) which threatens large populations of humans in a variety of places around the world. All of these symbioses are of global reach. In fact, there are numerous examples of how symbioses are universal. Everywhere you look in biology, you are likely to find a symbiosis. I used these three examples for a good, logical reason too. And that is because each of them are slightly different types of symbiosis. It is first and foremost important to understand that there are three gradations of symbiosis: parasitism-commensalism-mutualism. Many people assume symbiosis to infer the last of these three, but that is a flawed use of the term, technically speaking. Symbioses do not always benefit both species. In the case of corals, both species benefit. This is a mutualism. In the case of mycorhizzae, only one benefits the other is unaffected. This is a commensalism. In the case of the third example, the parasite that causes malaria benefits, which the host human is affected negatively, health-wise. This is a parasitism. But all three examples are symbioses. Now to the interesting part. There are numerous examples in nature of these three distinct systems, but there are absolutely no definitive examples of the intermediary steps that one would expect if one were expecting these associations between organisms to have evolved.

Their best player plays ISO ball. Routinely eats up the entire shot clock. Plays uninspired, lazy defense. Has a sh!tty, selfish attitude. Only cares about his stats. And video game rankings. Losing doesn't seem to bother him. And he carries himself like he's won several rings. Brown isn't much better. The team stinks. Because their best players are legends in their own minds. Both want to be part of the nba club more than they care about winning and playing in Boston. They don't seem to have any respect for the city and the team they play for. The Celtics are easily the most unlikable team in Boston. I enjoyed the Isiah Thomas brick mason crowder Kelly o teams much more than the current roster. At least that team. Always played hard. Respected their coach. The teams' legacy. The city and cared about winning above everything else. They overachieved. I've been a Celtics' fan since the 70s. And I've never not liked a team more than last year's Celtics. Not even close.
Even the mid to late 90's Celtics teams? Carr & Pitino teams? The Antoine shimmy? I only got to watch about 50 full games (at 2x speed), but I saw a lot of effort (just not all the time as Ainge mentioned) - certainly more than I'd seen in the 90's under Pitino, especially. As you've heard ad nauseam, Covid hit Tatum (and others) hard, having to use an inhaler even 3+ months after he got it.

Heck, even Brady cared about his video game (Madden) rankings (ratings), and he played almost no defense while he was with the Pats (sorry - Dad joke).

Their best player plays ISO ball. Routinely eats up the entire shot clock. Plays uninspired, lazy defense. Has a sh!tty, selfish attitude. Only cares about his stats. And video game rankings. Losing doesn't seem to bother him. And he carries himself like he's won several rings. Brown isn't much better. The team stinks. Because their best players are legends in their own minds. Both want to be part of the nba club more than they care about winning and playing in Boston. They don't seem to have any respect for the city and the team they play for. The Celtics are easily the most unlikable team in Boston. I enjoyed the Isiah Thomas brick mason crowder Kelly o teams much more than the current roster. At least that team. Always played hard. Respected their coach. The teams' legacy. The city and cared about winning above everything else. They overachieved. I've been a Celtics' fan since the 70s. And I've never not liked a team more than last year's Celtics. Not even close.

I just thought becoming ****y, unlikeable, and whiny was a rite passage for all NBA superstars, which is why the league has been so hard to like for so many years. Sure, there are role players and sometimes even notable players who aren’t like that, but by and large it seems like selling a personal brand comes first. I see Tatum and Brown as pretty likable guys within the context of Generation Douchebag.

I think the problem with Tatum is that he just isn’t good enough to lead a team to a championship regardless of his attitude. I was hoping the Suns would win and give us all some hope that you can win without a top-5 player, but then Giannis took over. Tatum is maybe in that range of Booker, one of the league’s best 10-15 players, where if everything goes right with the roster he can possibly get to the finals. But the team with the best player on the floor so often wins in the playoffs. Tatum isn’t LeBron, Giannis, Kawhi, Durant, etc.

Maybe he can improve and get there, but there are a handful of younger guys like him with similar talent. I’m afraid in the NBA you’re basically screwed if you don’t have the alpha dog.

I just thought becoming ****y, unlikeable, and whiny was a rite passage for all NBA superstars, which is why the league has been so hard to like for so many years. Sure, there are role players and sometimes even notable players who aren’t like that, but by and large it seems like selling a personal brand comes first. I see Tatum and Brown as pretty likable guys within the context of Generation Douchebag.

I think the problem with Tatum is that he just isn’t good enough to lead a team to a championship regardless of his attitude. I was hoping the Suns would win and give us all some hope that you can win without a top-5 player, but then Giannis took over. Tatum is maybe in that range of Booker, one of the league’s best 10-15 players, where if everything goes right with the roster he can possibly get to the finals. But the team with the best player on the floor so often wins in the playoffs. Tatum isn’t LeBron, Giannis, Kawhi, Durant, etc.

Maybe he can improve and get there, but there are a handful of younger guys like him with similar talent. I’m afraid in the NBA you’re basically screwed if you don’t have the alpha dog.
Tatum at 22 > Giannis at 22
Brown at 24 >> Middleton at 24

they're young

Last edited:
Boston Celtics guard Marcus Smart has agreed to a four-year, $77.1 million max contract extension with the franchise, sources tell @TheAthletic @Stadium. The fully guaranteed deal through 2025-26 includes a trade kicker.

Smart, who will now earn $92M over the next five seasons, on Instagram: "...4 more..."

This will piss Dennis the Menace off as he signed to be the starter. Smart isn’t coming off of the bench now lol.
Dennis needs to be 100% the entire season if he wants a big contract

I have no freakin' idea what the hell the team is thinking with this signing.

he’s a good player giving the backcourt the depth they need for the next year…..it’s called depth, and it’s called a very tradeable asset and will work as part of a sign and trade for a supermax guy like Beal

$46 mill gets you Aging Al bench warmer and Marcus the Intangible
What a league

Last edited:

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes