PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Celtics 2021-22

Wow! What an accomplishment, losing in the ecf is. not once, but twice. Holy sh!t. When is the parade? No wonder why they are legends :rofl:. In boston its about hanging banners. Until they do that. They should carry themselves accordingly. But they won't. Because they couldn't care less. All they both care about is their own personnel success. :yuck:I can't stand either one of them. The worst thing that happened to them and the team. Was going to the ecf tatums rookie year without hayward and kyrie. It went right to theirs heads. After that, they had all the answers. Nobody can tell them anything.

lol......such angry made up garbage

"Nobody can tell them anything" .... who is 'them'

Don't speak for Boston......speak for yourself

Wow that Tatum kid is a real piece of **** isn’t he? He’s only one of the very best young players in the league. He and Brown have only carried the team deep into the ECF twice in his four years in the league. What a ****ing loser, I truly yearn for the Kelly Olynyk years too.

He's got potential but they need to construct a roster around him of tough defensive minded role players who can do all the little things. Especially the dearth of quality big men role players. I'm not super psyched about Tatum adopting Kobe's worst tendencies while being an empty stats guy like Carmelo 2.0.

He's got potential but they need to construct a roster around him of tough defensive minded role players who can do all the little things. Especially the dearth of quality big men role players. I'm not super psyched about Tatum adopting Kobe's worst tendencies while being an empty stats guy like Carmelo 2.0.

He’s not an empty stats guy. An empty stats guy is the center piece on a team that never makes the playoffs. Tatum has already won more than a number of superstar players

Lebron won nothing until the team was stacked around him and even then it wasn't until he was 27.
Giannis won nothing until the team was stacked around him and even then it wasn't until he was 26.

By the time Bird went to his first ECF, Tatum has been to 2. And to win the whole thing, the C's had to add 2 other hall of famers (McHale and Parish).

Sound like you guys just don't like the people........since there's not a problem with the players

Lebron won nothing until the team was stacked around him and even then it wasn't until he was 27.
Giannis won nothing until the team was stacked around him and even then it wasn't until he was 26.

By the time Bird went to his first ECF, Tatum has been to 2. And to win the whole thing, the C's had to add 2 other hall of famers (McHale and Parish).

Sound like you guys just don't like the people........since there's not a problem with the players

Lebron went to the finals, when? Very different from going to the ECF.

:rofl: bird won a title his second year in the league 1981. And he went to the ECF his rookie year. They lost to the sixers. Get your facts straight, dummy. Bird was disgusted by the loss. Tatum loses in the ECF. And wants his balls dipped in gold. And his number retired. The only way tatum wins a title is a sidecar for another team

Last edited:
Lebron went to the finals, when? Very different from going to the ECF.
Is it very different? I thought it was all about hanging banners. He went to the finals and got swept which is winning exactly one more game than losing in the ecf in 7

it appears I am correct in that this is not about the players as much as it is about the people

:rofl: bird won a title his second year in the league 1981. And he went to the ECF his rookie year. They lost to the sixers. Get your facts straight, dummy. Bird was disgusted by the loss. Tatum loses in the ECF. And wants his balls dipped in gold. And his number retired. The only way tatum wins a title is a sidecar for another team

wrong …. Bird was 23 when he went to the ecf for the first time and 24 when he won it all.

nobody wants their balls dipped in gold…nobody’s taking about numbers being retired....that’s just silly hater talk

so you’ve brought nothing new to the table other than your clueless whining….do you have anything new?

dummy

Is it very different? I thought it was all about hanging banners. He went to the finals and got swept which is winning exactly one more game than losing in the ecf in 7

it appears I am correct in that this is not about the players as much as it is about the people

I'm actually less interested in bashing Tatum compared to highlighting the wrong direction the franchise is going with off season moves. I don't think the C's can't win a ring with Tatum the same way Pierce became a championship player.

The way the team is constructed you already have 2 high volume shooters in Tatum and Brown. Why keep adding tiny ballhog PGs and giving away bigs ? At least try to maximize what your stars are, in this case it means surrounding them with defensive bigs and tough role players. NOT more volume shooters.

wrong …. Bird was 23 when he went to the ecf for the first time and 24 when he won it all.

nobody wants their balls dipped in gold…nobody’s taking about numbers being retired....that’s just silly hater talk

so you’ve brought nothing new to the table other than your clueless whining….do you have anything new?

dummy
I never said anything about bird's age. So you have brought nothing new to the table. Except your butt hurt feelings anytime someone is critical of the Celtics. You should try out for the cheer leading squad. You can put on your leotards and shake your poms poms. if you're not complaining sometimes. You don't care.

I never said anything about bird's age. So you have brought nothing new to the table. Except your butt hurt feelings anytime someone is critical of the Celtics. You should try out for the cheer leading squad. You can put on your leotards and shake your poms poms.

who cares what you said.....I was right and you were wrong

being a 'cheerleader' is better than endlessly moaning about how much you hate a team.....a person with a brain would have moved on a long time ago

who cares what you said.....I was right and you were wrong

being a 'cheerleader' is better than endlessly moaning about how much you hate a team.....a person with a brain would have moved on a long time ago
lol no you were wrong and i was right. you're a little boy. Go be a cheer leader and let the adults talk.

you were wrong......just as most little haters are

how can a person who finds joy in endless whining be right about anything?
a person with a brain would have moved on by now. you were wrong. i was right. How can a person who finds joy in endless whining about people whining be right about anything?

Last edited:
If Dennis the Menace won’t bow down to LeBron and want to “be his own man”, good luck Tatum and Brown.

Usually the Point Guard should be the leader of your offense anyway, not Charmin-soft, inefficient, jump-shooting Wings.

I'm actually less interested in bashing Tatum compared to highlighting the wrong direction the franchise is going with off season moves. I don't think the C's can't win a ring with Tatum the same way Pierce became a championship player.

The way the team is constructed you already have 2 high volume shooters in Tatum and Brown. Why keep adding tiny ballhog PGs and giving away bigs ? At least try to maximize what your stars are, in this case it means surrounding them with defensive bigs and tough role players. NOT more volume shooters.

The Josh Richardson trade especially makes Zero ****ing Sense whatsoever...Just when we though that we might actually have a young Big with All-NBA Defense potential, The Brad just ****ing throws him the **** away for Yet Another ****ing Charmin-soft, inefficient ****ing jump-shooter while simultaneously watching an actual Efficient jump-shooter, who was in their very own ****ing building, sign with a division rival...

The Josh Richardson trade especially makes Zero ****ing Sense whatsoever...Just when we though that we might actually have a young Big with All-NBA Defense potential, The Brad just ****ing throws him the **** away for Yet Another ****ing Charmin-soft, inefficient ****ing jump-shooter while simultaneously watching an actual Efficient jump-shooter, who was in their very own ****ing building, sign with a division rival...
Obviously, the guys that know something do not agree with your assessment. I also thought Moses Brown could be useful…..

Of course, if the C’s extended Fournier, you would have complained about them signing a guy who doesn’t play a lick of defense … as long as the captains are around, there’s always something to complain about

now they are in position to take on a supermax contract.

Of course, if the C’s extended Fournier, you would have complained about them signing a guy who doesn’t play a lick of defense … as long as the captains are around, there’s always something to complain about
All you do is complain about the complainers. :crying::rofl:.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
Back