PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Celtics 2021-22

Tatum continues to be (not a good thing) Melo 2.0 or ball chucker Kobe. He's working on the wrong things.

Team still doesn't have interior defense or enough big men. Nice job Brad.....
I put the game on in the 4th and the first thing I see. Is Tatum over dribbling and turning the ball over. Then he comes down the court. Dribbles into a double team instead of giving the ball up. And causes a jump ball. That they lose, of course. I can't stand Jason melo.

Fire Stevens. This team is soft and the team players don't even fit with each other. No good big men.

#FireTheBrad
Hiring brad Stevens as gm is a joke,. i had read or heard that the gm of the thunder, Sam Presti who is highly regarded (don't know if thats true) and a boston native wanted the job, but instead that gave it stevens, and from what ive seen is kind of a puppet for danny ainge. I don't see the celts doing much, they'll be like the Knicks for the for seeable future.

Last edited:
Hiring brad Stevens as gm is a joke,. i had read or heard that the gm of the thunder Sam Presti who is highly regarded (don't know if thats true) and a boston native wanted the job, but instead that gave it stevens, and from what ive seen is kind of a puppet for danny ainge. I don't see the celts doing much, they'll be like the Knicks for the forseeable future.

Sam Presti is indeed highly regarded...very highly regarded. Dam shame if ownership chose the Brad when it could've had Presti instead.

Sam Presti is indeed highly regarded...very highly regarded. Dam shame if ownership chose the Brad when it could've had Presti instead.
Have to believe management is not willing to eat Brad's sizeable contract just yet (extended thru 2026)

Have to believe management is not willing to eat Brad's sizeable contract just yet (extended thru 2026)

When did he sign that? After he became GM or while he was still HC?

What a ****ing horrible waste of money.

I think it's time to start questioning and blaming ownership. They are more concerned with kissing their players asses and constantly changing uniforms than anything else. I don't think they have any idea what they are doing. #selltheteam.

Last edited:
Celtics are certainly playing some ugly basketball, 2 for 26 from 3 point land in last night's double OT loss 115-112 in Washington.

FIVE more years of paying this ****ing idiot... Un-****ing-believable.

#FireDannyANDtheBrad
I think you'd agree that Brad stevens was a college coach at a small school, that doesn't make him GM material

Why are people railing against Stevens when the issues with this team mostly go back to Ainge?

"Every team knows we're going to Jayson [Tatum] and Jaylen [Brown], and every team is programmed and studies to stop Jayson and Jaylen," Smart said. "I think everybody's scouting report is to make those guys try and pass the ball. They don't want to pass the ball and that's something that they're going to learn. They're still learning and we're proud of the progress they are making, but they are going to have to make another step and find ways to not only create for themselves but create for others on this team.

Celtics' Marcus Smart critical of offense after loss to Bulls: 'I can only do so much standing in the corner' - CBSSports.com

"Every team knows we're going to Jayson [Tatum] and Jaylen [Brown], and every team is programmed and studies to stop Jayson and Jaylen," Smart said. "I think everybody's scouting report is to make those guys try and pass the ball. They don't want to pass the ball and that's something that they're going to learn. They're still learning and we're proud of the progress they are making, but they are going to have to make another step and find ways to not only create for themselves but create for others on this team.

Celtics' Marcus Smart critical of offense after loss to Bulls: 'I can only do so much standing in the corner' - CBSSports.com
They don't want to pass the ball because they are selfish me first players. Both of them suck at passing and are turn over machines. i would love to see them traded while they are still worth something.

$60 mill a year for a pair selfish finesse jump shooters
Fear not, the team got a rookie coach whose lone attribute is he can “relate” to the "modern" player….and a neophyte GM being paid a 5 year coaches salary

That 70S Show Reaction GIF by Laff
Kermit The Frog GIF

Last edited:
$60 mill a year for a pair selfish finesse jump shooters
Fear not, the team got a rookie coach whose lone attribute is he can “relate” to the "modern" player….and a neophyte GM being paid a 5 year coaches salary

That 70S Show Reaction GIF by Laff
Kermit The Frog GIF
The entire organization is a dysfunctional mess. I still can't believe they sighed Marcus smart to an extension.

Why are people railing against Stevens when the issues with this team mostly go back to Ainge?
I have to agree. Brad has been on the job for 5 minutes...he will need a little more time to do his work.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back